keak show in LA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2004
AC Transit said:
Grand Ave is a super janky club

but hey its keak in LA

Yeah the Grand aint really handlin nothin but im a be there cuz its guaranteed to crack.

All these Bay cats doin shows out here should let yall know just hoe much the Bay is on fire out here. " Tell me when to go" is on every radio stations countdown out here. Its really goin down. 100

Jan 22, 2006
that might be it......I aint 2 familiar with LA...I go to school out here at UCSD and go up 2 LA once every couple months or so......they got some BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Breezies up there mayne

Mar 4, 2006
I went to the Long Beach Step show last year and all them LA cats were hating on keak and the federation...And now look at them cats down there going hyphy with us...What a difference a year makes...And for all them LA cats hating on the bay remember what happen to alot of your cars in the parking lot when 20 bay heads stomped on your shit haha....

Feb 1, 2005
OaklandsFinest said:
I went to the Long Beach Step show last year and all them LA cats were hating on keak and the federation...And now look at them cats down there going hyphy with us...What a difference a year makes...And for all them LA cats hating on the bay remember what happen to alot of your cars in the parking lot when 20 bay heads stomped on your shit haha....
what is all that shit about la going hyphy ? cuz i dont see no niggaz in the streets going dumb or anything unless you talking about the whiteboys in the suburbs, you are misinformed homeboy!

you will never see gangbangers in la do that hyphy dance or ghostride the whip or have sideshows and all that other shit that you niggaz do... cuz for 1 lapd aint having that.. and 2. thats just not us..

no disrespect to the bay at all tho!! i listen to alot of bay shit i lived in the bay for almost 2 years so i understand the culture but most LA niggaz is too closeminded and too much into gangbangin to be on that shit..

Mar 12, 2005
well.... im in LA/LB ill tell you first hand i see niggas is embracin the bay. i was at compton swap meet pickin up the hair supplies and what do i hear? turf- its a slumper... thas jus one of my encounters

Feb 1, 2005
romperroomid12 said:
well.... im in LA/LB ill tell you first hand i see niggas is embracin the bay. i was at compton swap meet pickin up the hair supplies and what do i hear? turf- its a slumper... thas jus one of my encounters
of fosho allday if its hot its hot.. but i was talking about actually gettin stupid and all that other shit...