Keak or 40 water?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who Is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 14, 2006
east bay
I know there been alot of comparing of artists now a days on siccness.net

and im surprised nobody has done this one yet...

Now when i say compare i dont mean making money or who is bigger cuz we all know it would be 40, he doin'' it real big now.

But on a lyrical level who do you think can flow better?

I really can't say my self becuz i love both of their styles to death cuz on 40 he does it real smooth with his slang nd w/e but again keak has his OWN style and can come real hard and make them slapperz, but if i had to choose i think it would be Keak Da Sneak, IMO

kle

Sicc OG
Nov 22, 2005
Keak - crazy lyrics, dope flow, unique raspy voice. but the only problem with Keak is he recycles phrases, not too many verses but a lot of phrases.

Just my opinion.

You shouldve made it a Poll.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
i dont really think there is much of a comparison, but as of late ima hafta to go with 40, even tho i love keak...the thing is, i think keaks biggest problem is that when they record his verses, when they do they have keak go over his verses and do that little overlapping shit, they overlap too much and theres just too much going on...shit gets annoying and its hella hard to hear.

Mar 30, 2006
TH!ZZ_K!D said:
But on a lyrical level who do you think can flow better?

IMO
That easy its 40 BUT at this point in the game I want to hear keak,he's hot right now.I just wish I knew what the fuck he sayin..........

Apr 13, 2006
^ AGREE

ILL SAY 40.

FOR SOME REASON IVE BEEN LISTEING TO KEAK. I REALLY DONT CARE TOO MUCH FOR KEAK....THE SONG "like whaa" feat. agerman...KNOCKIN'