Keak & Dopegame Present - Dopegame CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 24, 2004
swooped it today it's pretty good nothing spectacular but the husalah solo is the shit...couple of recycled tracks like barney and white t, blue jeans and nikes (wtf?) but it is a compilation so...

i like the remix to drama i've been through featuring cormega it was on the 2nd mobfig album that was pretty hot

if you have the mixtape already you basically have close to 75% of this cd because they basically put some of the vocals on the mainstream beats on some of the songs on this lp so you be the judge but if you like these cats i would go definately support it

Jun 13, 2002
yea, thatz what i thought. "Dopefiend Beat" is available on the new Side Industry, "Knock, Knock" comin soon.

but i swooped it up at Rasputins in San Lendro, and its coo, a few recycled tracks, but overall i felt it.

Aug 1, 2002
yung-g said:
yea, thatz what i thought. "Dopefiend Beat" is available on the new Side Industry, "Knock, Knock" comin soon.

but i swooped it up at Rasputins in San Lendro, and its coo, a few recycled tracks, but overall i felt it.

WHICH TRACKS ARE RECYCLED?

Aug 7, 2003
yung-g said:
"The Drama" was on the last Mob Figaz CD. "Barney" even tho it aint officially been released. and theres like 2 mixtape songs i think.
Barney was offically released, its on Cormega's new cd called Legal Hustle. How many songs are on the cd if there are 4 old songs?

May 16, 2004
I give the cd 8 of 10. This album has everything from great production, verses, beats, mastering and they put the whole thing together like a book and these cats know how to get down when it comes to doin what they do.