Keak Da Sneak

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
I do not feel him at all, atleast from what i hear of his i dont like it.. i bought retaliation, and i cant even listen to it... everyone always saying how keak brings heat and keaks the shit, but everthing of his i heard i havent felt.. then again i havent heard anything besides retaliation, i do like his shit with 3x krazy tho.
Anyone got sugestions on some of the shit everyone is sayin is the shit???

M

MrFreeze

i agree with you i dont like his shit either and most of my homies feel the same way.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
^^^^^^^^^^^me too.

i like 3xcrazy but the songs that i hear of him on CD i cant listen to. AND EVERYONE THAT I HEAR TALK ABOUT HIM SAY THAT HES THE SHIT. I MEAN EVERYONE.

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
Well I think that Keak comes hard all the time. Retaliation was by far not his best album though. Hi-Tek was the shit. If you want to get a better understanding of how hard he can come than pick up Hi-Tek. I don't know though, some people just don't like his style. He sorta trails off after every line. I'm feeling him though. Just some people like different things in music, that's all.

Late!

May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
ya i feel you if you just started listenin to him or whatever...but i been listenen to that nigga for hella long and i understand like every word he says...damn he writes some sick ass shit...i wish you could hear someone wit a normal voice flow his shit cuz youd be like damn thats tight. i guess keak just has a limited fanbase thats all...but if you aint got all his shit you missin out.

Apr 25, 2002
Keak the sneak is the motherfucken shit. I can't believe some people just can't feel him. His voice is different but shit ain't you guys tired of the same old shit. blop blop. That nigga comes correct everytime he in the booth. You gots to pick that Hi-Tek up. I was feeling it from day uno. And if you ain't got that Real Talk 2000. Gets to putting money on the counter because thats a must buy.

:mad:

May 11, 2002
I was on cd now and...

I was checking out Keek da Sneak's discography and I saw

Retalliation
Sneackacydal
Hi-tek
Mr. Siccaluphacus
Dual Committee
and Keek The Sneak The album and Movie (Does anyone know what this is?) They had a tracklisting for it and everything.

I dig 3xkrazy they can all hold their own on the solo tip but, Keeks voice use to be way more coherent back in the day. I can take him in small dosages

T

thug_proppa

Yea keak one of my favorite's but whats up with that album and movie it says on tower records.com that it features dj quik yukmouth and san quinn.

May 5, 2002
Keak Da Sneak is the shit his voice IS what makes him. I think his best cd was Sneakacydal that cd was hella good. Retaliation was on an old label AND it was like 2+ years old so you cant judge him by it. It is my feeling that he did not really put his energy into it. Not like on Hi Tex and especially Sneakacydal. So dont judge him by Retaliation (cause I love his stuff but didnt really like this 1) and go get his other cds.

May 6, 2002
The keak movie and album is just an appearances album. I guess you have to be a keak fan since the beginning of 3X. I've always thought he was tight.

May 13, 2002
I can only feel Keak when its with 3x...other than that the only other songs i can really feel is aight coo and here come keak. But he came heated on all the 3x albums.