KEAK DA SNEAK????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
keak da sneak is workin on a new record called "mike mosley presents" its a EP and it will be produced by mike mosley and will have production by mosley and versatyle. the project will b str8 heat... i cant wait...

Dec 29, 2004
dj pimp said:
keak da sneak is workin on a new record called "mike mosley presents" its a EP and it will be produced by mike mosley and will have production by mosley and versatyle. the project will b str8 heat... i cant wait...

nigga you so full of shit.....

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
once again i wanna thank bitch ass mikevick for diggin out 2 year old threads. idiot knows nothing but what he reads on the net. sorry but in the real world shit dont always go as planned, but the plan is still in motion and if keak can get it cleared on his end, we are still ready to make it happen

Dec 29, 2004
ElToro05 said:
Lonely? Didn't even make sense or was funny, just stick to brining up 2 year old DJ Pimp posts trying to clown.

you are lonley......this shit doesnt even concern you yet you stuck your nose in it defending dj pimp, getting all pissed off like he's your baby daddy or some shit...get off that man's package fag.

Dec 29, 2004
dj pimp said:
once again i wanna thank bitch ass mikevick for diggin out 2 year old threads. idiot knows nothing but what he reads on the net. sorry but in the real world shit dont always go as planned, but the plan is still in motion and if keak can get it cleared on his end, we are still ready to make it happen

nah it's just that everything YOU say doesn't go as planned......YOU have no idea what you're talking about

you're just some fat middled aged white man that sits in the background being nosey then waddles back on the net spreading telling lies....none of these artist tell you shit

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Could've been anyone you was talking shit too, but you actually took the time to find a old post of his that said something wrong and posted "nigga you so full of shit.....". Yeah I'm lonely, seeing how you spend your time looking for his posts to talk shit, looks like you need to get off his dick.

Dec 29, 2004
ElToro05 said:
Could've been anyone you was talking shit too, but you actually took the time to find a old post of his that said something wrong and posted "nigga you so full of shit.....". Yeah I'm lonely, seeing how you spend your time looking for his posts to talk shit, looks like you need to get off his dick.

took the time?

it took two seconds loser lol

i can say the same shit about you taking the time to defend some nigga you don't know fag

i bumped this cause i remembered this nobody saying it was an old school style keak album coming out

you're in here cause you seem to have a crush on that man and don't like the negative replies made towards him

my advice is get a life and a woman