Keak Da Sneak New Album "Keak Hendrix"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2005
all you fucks dont buy the shit anyway so who gives what the cover looks like keak shit go thats all that matters hes a legend and can be lazy if he want and hes able to do that

Feb 2, 2005
THIS ALBUM SLAP I PLAYED IT ALL THE WAY THREW TWICE SO FUCK IT IF U DONT LIKE THE COVER . I LIKE THE ON CD GRAPHICS ON IT THE COVER ISNT ALL THAT DOPE BUT I BOUGHT IT AND I HAVE ONLY BOUGHT PROBABLY 4 CDS IN 5 YEARS LOL 8.99 AT RASPUTINS

May 16, 2002
THIS ALBUM SLAP I PLAYED IT ALL THE WAY THREW TWICE SO FUCK IT IF U DONT LIKE THE COVER . I LIKE THE ON CD GRAPHICS ON IT THE COVER ISNT ALL THAT DOPE BUT I BOUGHT IT AND I HAVE ONLY BOUGHT PROBABLY 4 CDS IN 5 YEARS LOL 8.99 AT RASPUTINS

That's the spirit! Convince yourself that it's actually tight.

Jimi Hendrix is rollin' in his grave!

Apr 12, 2004
this dropped and a label called ehustle and san quinn dropped a album as well i went to dimples today and seen both cds for 6.99 smh and i downloaded the quinn and this has to be the worst album i ever heard from him very disappointed in quinn album full of soundclick beats wit tags in the intro. what happend to the real bay area music cats are throwing music out there just to make a quick dolla and lettin the fans down.