KEAK DA SNEAK DISSIN MAC DRE??????????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Benzo

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
LISTENIN TO THE SONG ON KEAK'S NEW ALBUM CALLED "LOVE DA KIDS" AND HE'S SAYS IN IT "YA-DID-I-MEAN I INVENTED THIS SHIT, SO BEFORE U PUT IT OUT THERE, U BETTER HOLLA AT A PIMP.....". I'M THINKIN HE'S TALKIN TO MAC DRE CAUSE MD WAS USIN YA-DID-I-MEAN THROUGH OUT HIS TREAL TV GIG. ANYONE GOT ANY INFO???

Aug 7, 2003
do people think before they post?

Why would mac dre be on hella keak cds and vice versa. Keak was talkin about anyone else using it since they already took the rest of his slang without asking Keak. Mac dre is coo with Keak so keak prolly let him use it. But to anyone else who wants to use it they need to holla at keak first.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Re: do people think before they post?

hella_numb said:
But to anyone else who wants to use it they need to holla at keak first.

"Yeah, um, excuse me, um, Mr. Da Sneak, I am puttin a new album out and I was wonderin if I could say "Yadidimean" on track four."

That's gonna fuckin happen.

Benzo

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Re: do people think before they post?

hella_numb said:
Why would mac dre be on hella keak cds and vice versa. Keak was talkin about anyone else using it since they already took the rest of his slang without asking Keak. Mac dre is coo with Keak so keak prolly let him use it. But to anyone else who wants to use it they need to holla at keak first.
when's the last time they had a collaboration????? back in 99 almost 5 years ago. alot has changed since then. and to my knowledge they have done only 2 songs together. 1 ended up on Keak's soundtrack Unda Dogg's on the song "Hard Or Soft" and one on Mac Dre's album "Mind of a hustler..." on the song "Hypee". I think they've collabed on some compalations like "This is how we eat" . but those collabs I don't think they were in the studio together.

May 12, 2002
Mr. Sicalluffacous with the track hard or soft (feat Mac Dre) came out in 2001, and Mac Dre was also featured on a track on farm boyz where keak had the track Yadameen in late 2002, so I don't think it was 5 years ago bro...

Benzo

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
FirstDankSmokin said:
Mr. Sicalluffacous with the track hard or soft (feat Mac Dre) came out in 2001, and Mac Dre was also featured on a track on farm boyz where keak had the track Yadameen in late 2002, so I don't think it was 5 years ago bro...
what track is Mac Dre featured on FARM BOYZ?????????

Apr 25, 2002
SF
Re: Re: do people think before they post?

Benzo said:
when's the last time they had a collaboration????? back in 99 almost 5 years ago. alot has changed since then. and to my knowledge they have done only 2 songs together.
Keak was on It;s Not what you say its how you say it (2001)