KEak+COmmittee SHow Bangin!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 10, 2002
I dont think i been to a better concert!! Shit was crazy!! Mista Fab rocked it! KEak came in and got it crackin.. then the committee came in and killed it.. THe Dre tribute was cool cuz they just played hella jams, no silent moment or nothing just played his jams.. Afterwards i was walking back 2 the car just sparked up the blunt a dubee and psd come outside and onto the street..I was literaly 2ft next 2 the muthafuckas!!Best concert of my life mayn..

D

DSharpe

Thanks for coming out. All the artist rocked that shit, but the crowd made that show. The crowd was hype and so cool that the artist just vibed. Don't forget next month we got Super Hyphy 2 coming so stay posted.

NUMP

Feb 27, 2005
My frends.....thanxx ferr havinn me out there 2 rockk.........yall muffuckaas gott dummm stewwyy andd showed mucho bay luvvv.......mucho thuggg and bay luvv frum nump trump me frends.........yahhhhhhhhhh

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I had a FUCKIN BLAST! It was a great show, a great vibe, and no drama...The bay might be learnin how to get down in public together!!

Jan 2, 2003
Da6Footah said:
I had a FUCKIN BLAST! It was a great show, a great vibe, and no drama...The bay might be learnin how to get down in public together!!

thats what im sayin...i had a shit load of fun....TREAL TV 2 in the buildin...diggs,mall,psd,dubee,lil bruce

it was crazy seeing them all on stage together....

FAB was DOPE!!!....

keak was off the hook...did all the popular songs...

no drama...seemed like everyone was there to have a good time...

hopefully that opens the door for EVEN MORE events at the phoenix...

Good Shit...

where was MARK 7 at????

Jun 16, 2002
I got there went it was already over, too bad I missed that shit Its all good tho, Ill be back, Be at that Super Hyefee. NUMP Those covors are off the chain I dont even kno what one to pick, I bet you dont either, keep up the good work. Whats craccin toniiight!?

Apr 12, 2003
When those fools coming to fresno....They need to do that here....How big is fresno, and Keak is on tha radio over here, so make it happen.........

Aug 5, 2002
yeah that shit was dope mang!! seeing some bay legends along with the new cats (fab,champ bailey,nump...).....i liked it when the CTC each did one of their ol skool songs...especially dubee's "my thang", DAYYYUUMMM, never thought i'd see that....anybody else got some pix?,post em up!!.......@ dsharpe: you know when that treal tv is supposed to drop?.........anywayz the north bay got SUPER HYPHY last nite!!!!, too bad ray luv didn't perform even though he was in the buildin....much props for puttin this on! :siccness:

peace,
Dubl-Z

Sep 18, 2002
haha i thought that was nump up on stage...haha...this was definitely one of tightest shows i been too...yea when the ctc sang their classic songs everyone went crazy....j diggs shoulda performed tho. that woulda capped it all offf

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Random DRUNK pics from the show.......Pardon the fingers in some of them!!!

Keak and my girl

Bailey, Nump and My Girl

My Girl, Keak and Me

I LOVE PSD!

May 12, 2004
Da 6 Footah "Bailey gave me the shirt off his back! FUCK YO COUCH, Ni**a!!

[/QUOTE]

jdigga aka jdc "Afterwards i was walking back 2 the car just sparked up the blunt a dubee and psd come outside and onto the street..I was literaly 2ft next 2 the muthafuckas!!

I dont know who the bigger groupie is, you or 6 footah...lol