KC to Denver!!! Tech N9ne Today!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 4, 2005
Damn, if i wind up stayin in the military im supposed to move to COlorado springs, which would mean i would be near denver. I havent been to a concert yet, so hopefully i will get a chance then

Jan 3, 2006
lvwytemike said:
Damn, if i wind up stayin in the military im supposed to move to COlorado springs, which would mean i would be near denver. I havent been to a concert yet, so hopefully i will get a chance then
............he actually does shows right there in Springs as well.................

Jan 18, 2006
lvwytemike said:
hey if you do come to denver, i owe you a drink at the next show. i think america owes you a drink man. thanks

Feb 9, 2005
i wasnt able to go cuz of $ probs even thou it was only 20bucks and cuz of the date it was Thursday.

so post in some detail what happend any good info from tech/other strange music members thx

Jan 18, 2006
um i was having trouble standing cuz of them caribous, so i forget most of it, they did the beast, which was awesome. if i remember right they did some shit on the billy jean beat.

Jan 23, 2006
They did all kinds of shit like.... The beast, Stamina, No Can Do, Jellysickle, I'm a Playa, Imma Tell, Psycho Bitch, Sinister Tech, This Ring, 187 on a Hook, and I think thats it I was so fucked up thats what I remember..... But damn it was hella tight!!! TECH N9NE!!!!!