KC, MO Gang Question??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
Besides Tech 9 and the 57th st. RDV's who else raps that's a blood? S 2 tha B? Skatterman & Snug Brim? All the KC rap albums I got, they all crips except the RDV's. Rich the Factor?
I love that Slop and Hustlamade.

And do yall have GD's & VL's over there?

Sep 5, 2003
Juss cuz a nigga say cuzz daont mean he crippin.

I didnt know Tech 9 was really a Blood. I heard that but I thought niggaz was sayin that cuz he was flamed up in that video.

Nov 23, 2002
N.Ill-state said:
Besides Tech 9 and the 57th st. RDV's who else raps that's a blood? S 2 tha B? Skatterman & Snug Brim? All the KC rap albums I got, they all crips except the RDV's. Rich the Factor?
I love that Slop and Hustlamade.

And do yall have GD's & VL's over there?
You cannot be serious please tell me you got more on your than these types of questions.

Please

Apr 8, 2004
EYEOUITNEZ said:
You cannot be serious please tell me you got more on your than these types of questions.

Please
Why is you crying nigga? I bump so much of yall music that I was just wondering. Plus I do love gang life nigga. And yall city's history is misunderstood.

Nov 23, 2002
N.Ill-state said:
Why is you crying nigga? I bump so much of yall music that I was just wondering. Plus I do love gang life nigga. And yall city's history is misunderstood.
All right homie , if you expressing love like that get ya info on I feel you.

Jan 15, 2004
WBallz said:
Juss cuz a nigga say cuzz daont mean he crippin.

I didnt know Tech 9 was really a Blood. I heard that but I thought niggaz was sayin that cuz he was flamed up in that video.

9 time outta 10 thats what it means.why do you think lynch,c-bo,killa tay,luni coleone & all them niggaz say cuzz on their shit?

Jan 15, 2004
N.Ill-state said:
why would you love gang life?you think that shit is cool?

Jun 28, 2002
yeah tone is a crip, tech is blood affiliated, rich is crip affiliated, and u dont just say cuzz just to say it fucc that shit thats how niggas get they ass beat!

Que

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
tech is not a blood, he is aff. wit bloods as stated above, but most of his homies were v.l....and down here bloods say cuzz all the time and crips say dawg all the time...shit aint nothing but words....all that bangin shit is played out..if u gonna ride, ride for your hood not a color...people to focused on $$$ out here...

Oct 10, 2002
Que said:
tech is not a blood, he is aff. wit bloods as stated above, but most of his homies were v.l....and down here bloods say cuzz all the time and crips say dawg all the time...shit aint nothing but words....all that bangin shit is played out..if u gonna ride, ride for your hood not a color...people to focused on $$$ out here...
real talk, that's the way it is down here aint nobody trippin off that ol'bullshit all about those $$$$.