KC Car Collection

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2004
I love cars too! We should post up some KC rappers cars too. I know Mon E G's camp got some nice shit. I know Court Dog (even tho he live in L.A.) got that new S550,Range Rover,and 745 all Strut kit out. I will work on gettin pics.

Nov 13, 2004
Court Dogs 745. This is his wifey (my cousin). He said it was cool to put these pics up which I was suprised (he kinda a private dude..lol) but he said he still reppin the town! He also wanted me to say thanks to all those who support him and he is waiting on the town to blow!

May 20, 2006
Great posts MafiaQueen. Court has some extrememly clean vehicles, but he has alwayz rolled tight cars. If you remember MoCheez magazine, i had a Cars & Pets section that was extremely popular with the readers. Well, technology has caught up with my hustle and i thought i might as well get back in the mix. Starting off with the car section...

* hint -hint *

Nov 13, 2004
Thanks Cheez. Yeah can u get a pic of Richs Porche? I think Diamond Shields got a Hummer tricked out too. Like I said before I know South Side got some pretty extravagant shit too.

Nov 13, 2004
Great posts MafiaQueen. Court has some extrememly clean vehicles, but he has alwayz rolled tight cars. If you remember MoCheez magazine, i had a Cars & Pets section that was extremely popular with the readers. Well, technology has caught up with my hustle and i thought i might as well get back in the mix. Starting off with the car section...

* hint -hint *
Hey Cheez u should do some MTV Cribs typa shit too for your mag. Showcase those rap niggaz who say they gettin it and are really doing that shit. Court Dog emailed me and said he'd be down to showcase any of his homes (he actually said "hell yeah I fuck with Ben, he the only nigga id do some shit like that for) lol...

May 20, 2006
Hey Cheez u should do some MTV Cribs typa shit too for your mag. Showcase those rap niggaz who say they gettin it and are really doing that shit. Court Dog emailed me and said he'd be down to showcase any of his homes (he actually said "hell yeah I fuck with Ben, he the only nigga id do some shit like that for) lol...
Good idea. Im open to any suggestions that'll improve upon the product. I ain't really hollered at Court bcuz I told him, "I was through with everything", after Kev got shot. But i've been moved by a Higher Power, to utilize my abilities for the betterment of others. The Siccness, myspace, youtube, facebook, twitter, itunes and all these other resources were'nt available when i wuz doing it in the beginning. Lol..... im bout 2 take full advantage!!!
Imma need help too.

When you put God first, ALL things are possible!!!

Nov 13, 2004
Court emailed me this today...he called this his under bucket 2005 Mercedes S600. Yo Cheez he said get at him if u wanna do some car pics or interviews for your new venture. He said he has a total of 8 cars and one classic he is getting done which is a 67 Eleanor Mustang...I dont even know what the hell that looks like..lol..enjoy

Mar 24, 2006
Court emailed me this today...he called this his under bucket 2005 Mercedes S600. Yo Cheez he said get at him if u wanna do some car pics or interviews for your new venture. He said he has a total of 8 cars and one classic he is getting done which is a 67 Eleanor Mustang...I dont even know what the hell that looks like..lol..enjoy

Aug 17, 2004
Damn I ain't really up on Court Dogg like that but I remember some of his shit from back in the day. What did he do to blow up like that? Props to him regardless for holding the town down like that.

Nov 13, 2004
Damn I ain't really up on Court Dogg like that but I remember some of his shit from back in the day. What did he do to blow up like that? Props to him regardless for holding the town down like that.
Funny thing is Court always was on his shit financially. Court is one of them niggaz from the town that was really doing his thing but he just kinda different in how he moved. Nigga kinda quiet and sneaky. He been living in LA since 02-03 I think but alot of people didnt wanna give him his props or respect cuz he didnt live his life in the public like a Fat Tone (no disrespect RIP) or his business wasnt in the streets like a Rich the Factor where he didnt have that mystique of others. Court executive produced ALL his shit with his own money and even financed his movie with Katt Williams. He retired from music I think in 05 but Court owns dam near half of Kansas City...Well Im exaggerating but he owns something like 30 something houses in KC and a strip mall somewhere down here. Plus he owns a house in ATL (which is real nice) and he owns 2 cribs in LA. He also is a junior partner with Master P in BBTV.

So basically to answer your question I think real estate is how he really came up. I know he bodybuilds now too (I think he on roids but he wont admit it). He wants to by a Lambo but his wife wont let him..lol

Anybody interested in whatever he doin can hit him at www.myspace.com/courtdog816