KC AND STL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 10, 2006
KANSAS CITY NAMED THE HIGHEST MURDER RATE PER CAPITAL IN THE U.S. AND ST. LOUIS THE HIGHEST CRIME CITY. BOTH IN THE STATE OF MISSOURI!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE STATE OF MISSOURI IS THE MOST SLEEPED ON STATE!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
50cent is an entertainer....so he says shit to entertain.

This dude came outta left field talkin bout ...STL and KC slept on cause we be killin MF's..

man fuck that.....you know how many family members,friends, assoc....I had murdered in my lifetime?..and im only 25. Shit aint cool...

Dec 8, 2005
Lawrence, Ks
That is fucking depressing. I wonder what it is, I mean of course every one has their own speculations, but i wonder what it really is that's making shit around here so bad.

KcMobbin
KANSAS CITY NAMED THE HIGHEST MURDER RATE PER CAPITAL IN THE U.S. AND ST. LOUIS THE HIGHEST CRIME CITY. BOTH IN THE STATE OF MISSOURI!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's "per capita", but you must have been killin muthafuckas, the day they were teaching that one in school. Fucking genius.

Oct 10, 2002
kcmobbin said:
Sorry to burst your bubble but KC aint the highest in the U.S. was somethin like #11 in the murder rankings and St. louis #9.

You better get back out there and try again for next year. :dead:

Nov 10, 2006
4 one ni99a i aint tryin to put kc all out there to let people know its bad, im just puttin it out there. people should know what the fucc iz goin on round here. I already did my dirt and i aint happy about that shyt. yall think im proub of day stuff, i got too much family in stl and kc to b loosing fam. i hate it too u kno. thanks 4 yalls opinion though.

Sep 20, 2003
agothberg.tripod.com
kcmobbin said:
4 one ni99a i aint tryin to put kc all out there to let people know its bad, im just puttin it out there. people should know what the fucc iz goin on round here. I already did my dirt and i aint happy about that shyt. yall think im proub of day stuff, i got too much family in stl and kc to b loosing fam. i hate it too u kno. thanks 4 yalls opinion though.
damn mayne it took you almost a week to come up wit that lame ass excuse!!!!!!

Nov 10, 2006
OK FROM THE POST I POSTED BOUT KC AND STL, I NI99A WASN'T TRYN 2 BUMP MY GUMS ON MI CITY OR ANOTHER. KC IS BEIN SLEPT ON FROM THE BASKETBALL PLAYERS, RAPPERS, SINGERS, AND ALL TALENT. LOOK @ RICH THA FACTOR AND RUSH. MY FAULT TO DA NI99AS WHO LET WORDS GETS 2 THEM....