Kaze is a Fakin as BITCH!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 17, 2002
this mutherfucca told me he was the owner of SLR and if he liked my rapping we would talk about a contract over lunch!!!

is he the owner or just a hatin bitch who cant flow?

shit hit me up on aol or here cuz this kid actin up!!! its about to get filthy like i said im not the one one to fuck with i got family in high places!!!

and if u doubted i was a Crip talk to me!!! i know my knowledge
56 Street Crip do some research homiez such as: Seno, Danny Boy, Lil E, BooBoo, Big Mike, Lil Mike, Homicide, Whiteboy, and me Shiesty Loc, got any questions ask me dont talk that bullshit confront me!
I smoke like a chimney, drink remy till its empty, im the hottest thing since 20's on Bently's

Jul 17, 2002
the call me the lonely ptibull/ i strike for the devil/just call me that psycho active rebel/ i pedaled my ass out of the hood/ now everybody says im a traitor/ but its all good/ u got it commin to u/ times 2/ im not like snoop/ u talk shit ill have u faced down on the curb/ stomp/ perved they call it a felony but liqur runs thru my vains this just a tendency/ i lose my anger/ crackin the crowd by the dozens/ i dont need any love to conquer/ i dont trust anybody so why u still talkin/ theres the door homie get to walkin/ i suggest u get to lockin ur doors/ ur guts are mine stomach torn/ i was born psycho/ now i leave this world a hero//

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
WTF? DOG they got a flows form...

Mentality pit bull, I bite evil to kill it is essental..
just call on me that massive sentinal
unleashed from the kennal on a rampage through the hood
smokin a back wood with my gloves on boy it aint all good
every dog has his day commin 2 times it came then retreated
The mind of my soulja... he strikes never defeated, never retreated.
Until that blood spilled now your killed lockedjaw round your kneck...
same circumstance stopped the dance like a south paw agianst a tek.
Your lyricks dont concern me your sales are weak so you are no threat
In the end we both bleed red i take 40 ounces of stress to the head
This shit is for the flows thread

And im done......
$

Kaze

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Kaze2g4: lol you dont know?
Kaze2g4: i'm one of the top dogs at street level
Kaze2g4: i'm the one that hired villian
Kaze2g4: maybe if you got skills that show we can meet up, and disguss a contract over lunch
Kaze2g4: sound good?
AE StreetRacer69: they call me the lonely pitbull/ cold blooded heartless/ the minds i have flooded they all are worthless/ these are my fans/ hand cuffed tortured tied up by there own hair strands/ when they see me commin they runnin knuccle up/ tuck that tummy cuz im takin ur guts/ perved off the indo drugs/ my mind so corrupted i killed my parents it my girl it was puppy love/ ruff and rugged roll over ur head with an explorer on dubs/
Kaze2g4: that was gangsta
Kaze2g4: you want your own album?
Kaze2g4: produced by mr villain?
AE StreetRacer69: trust nobody/ pain's the game/ my evil heart sourrounded in blue flames/ devil loved me i took his heart and now im the killa king ready to start a war/ cold bodies hit the floor souls i feen/ i dreamed to long now look at me/ im so evil jesus is in eternal sleep/ i wak the shadows on the creep/ waitin for my next victim to hit the streets/
Kaze2g4: ok
Kaze2g4: well
Kaze2g4: you never answered my question
AE StreetRacer69: yea i would but how do i know this isnt a prank?
Kaze2g4: lol i'm a ligitimate business man
Kaze2g4: i dont pull pranks
AE StreetRacer69: shit the hell yeah
Kaze2g4: no dont talk to me like that say "it would be an honor to work with street level records kaze"
AE StreetRacer69: it would bean honor to work for street level kaze

^^^^^^^^
Thats why i told you i owned SLR cause i was sure where stupid enough to believe me. You are a dumb muthafucka and i turned you into the sunday comics. You arent shit. Fuckin WANNABE CRIP. Haha Tellin my homie Kaoz you got ties to the mafia lmao! Do you get clowned at school? i bet you do.... Oh also i think you should be banned..... Lets see what i can do for that muthafucka. Noone wants you here preppiepimp.

May 10, 2002
Mark ass "jacob"....shut the fuck up you fake ass wanna-be crip...your a punk..talkin bout you lived in LA...and what muthafucka???I lived in South Minneapolis?AND in NY....so muthafuckin what dog?You a gangsta bro?Come see me in the town blood...talkin too much like you want it....you aint nothin but a screen name...

Jul 17, 2002
omg im a former fucking retard and Kaze u still perpatraitin no matter what u said u were the owner and yeah i believe u cuz i dont know u! but u said it! dont try to play it cool u tryed to say u were the owner!

Kaze

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Nomatter what preppie pimp i made a even bigger fool outta you. and now, you have been banned from this forum cause noone wants you here :dead:

Jul 17, 2002
ok idiot! thats why ur online 24/7 aint got any friends in real life so u come online to get some attention! everytime im on ur on! looks like ur not accepted in reality get ya mind right kid! goto some parties make some friends get off the net! once u do then ill actually show some love for ya but until that day comes keep ya mouth shut u dont have anything smart to say and u didnt bust anybody out! i am a prep! i do street race! u can see me when ever u want too! just look for he black 95 dodge avenger or the 91 laser twin turbo! and be a man cuz it looks like u have too much god damn time on ur hands! u pullin pranks on the web! acting like an immature 12 yr old! i get on this too talk to friends from school! but u get on to bullshit its not what its made for u just dont have enuff balls to talk shit in person so u get on the web thinkin ur hard shit b'cuz ur behind a pc well dude! ever heard of hackers? talk shit to the wrong person and he can get ur address ur just lucky i dont pay attention to this bullshit cuz im not a kid! im actually mature enuff to get on here to talk to friends not waste time on pulling 80's pranks! goto school get some education cuz the way ur lookin by the time ur 25 u'll be homeless asking me for money! PEACE