!!!!!!KAZAA USERS PEEP GAME!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.hogstatus.com
Hey, it is strongly recommended you un-install KaZaA and/or Morpheus. In the next few weeks Kazaa plans to Highjack your computer, in other words for Kazaas parent company they are going to rent out your space on your computer. Hard to explain but the full article is Here. For anyone that doesn't know what else to use now, go to www.kazaalite.com. It's another version of Kazaa but doesn't have any spyware, that high jack thing won't occur and so forth.

GOT THAT OFF ANOTHER WEBSITE. NO BULLSHIT, REAL TALK!

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

HIGHSPEED said:
www.audiogalaxy.com you have to download the satelite and the program but it's real wuick and easy.....i found alot of out of print shit on there....
real woof

in terms of mp3's, audiogalaxy shits on kazaa and morpheus

M

MrFreeze

hogstatushugo said:
Hey, it is strongly recommended you un-install KaZaA and/or Morpheus. In the next few weeks Kazaa plans to Highjack your computer, in other words for Kazaas parent company they are going to rent out your space on your computer. Hard to explain but the full article is Here. For anyone that doesn't know what else to use now, go to www.kazaalite.com. It's another version of Kazaa but doesn't have any spyware, that high jack thing won't occur and so forth.

GOT THAT OFF ANOTHER WEBSITE. NO BULLSHIT, REAL TALK!
wait a min... how does that work if your shits off? this sounds like something somebody made up. who told you this playa?

Apr 25, 2002
www.hogstatus.com
my brother sent me the link to this site that had this and i copied it and pasted it on here. this aint no bullshit, for example, if you download KAZAA and use some software that detects hidden spyware, on your computer, and erase it KAZZA wont work cause they have some company using the spyware to catch niggahz doin illegal shit! So thats why i started to use Kazzalite cause it dont got no hidden spywares and shit.

click this link for some real shit

Apr 25, 2002
is GROKSTER the same thing?

it has the same format as morpheus and kazaa.

there was a thread on bayridaz.com about this but all you had to do was erase a certain file that contained that spy ware and then you could keep using your kazaa/morpheus.

Apr 25, 2002
damn fucc that shit.. we should protest against these mutha fuckas.. they cant just hide spyware in their files and shit.. fucc this and that.. thanks for the head up kah (for linking me).. i'm uninstalling this shit.. fucc kazaa.. fruity ass name anyways.

so everyone heading over to audiogalaxy? or is that other kazaalite thing real? damn aint this a bitch.