Kayo album "Lifestyle of a Hustler" dropping 6.19.12 FINALLY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 10, 2007
www.facebook.com
View attachment 110416

It has been 4 years in the making and now finally, Kayo's debut album, "Lifestyle of a Hustler" drops on 6.19.12....

If you haven't heard his musik, You have probably seen him in the streets promoting his musik. With over 20,000 units sold collectively from his sales of, "One Hundred Percent Hustle" (Currently available on iTunes) and his singles off the upcoming LP, the masses have been patiently waiting...

With producers such as San Diego's own Dave Moss, and Mass, as well as himself, Kayo has reached out to down south producer LT for the hit, "I'm Bout Money" which features I Rocc and Play B as well as Minnesota to collab with DJ Blaze One who produced, "Get Doe" and Denver to blaze Kajmir Royale's track which Kayo used for the Lifestyle of a Hustler series of tracks on the album.

This album is the complete package and is accurately named. If you Hustle, whether it be the streets or a Paycheck, Kayo is speaking for and to you. He even did a few cuts for the ladies such as, Call Me, Freak Anywhere and Get 2 Kno Ya.

You will be able to get this Album from Kayo himself if you frequent Las Vegas, Los Angeles, or Downtown San Diego much. If not you can go to your neighborhood iTunes and Download it. Show your support for another San Diego Classic LP!!!!!​