Kay9ine & Kokane Gettin' Funky Together! 2 Bangers Inside..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nima

Sicc OG
Jul 20, 2002
www.empiredistribution.com

Download the tracks at www.dubcnn.com

I have the pleasure of bringing you all two brand new exclusives by San Bernardino's Kay9ine, and Pomona's own Kokane. Incase you missed our exlcusive interview with Kay9ine from a few weeks ago where he spoke on his shooting, his recovery and how he is back in the studio recording relentlessly, click here to do so now.

Kay9ine and Kokane have been knocking out some BANGERS, I have two of them here for ya'll to check out in MP3. The first one is called "Hard Out Here" and is straight Westcoastin', with Kay9ine on two verses and a hook, and Koka handling a verse aswell as some singing. Download below:

Kay9ine & Kokane - Hard Out Here.

The second one is a funky party anthem called "Hickies On My Dicky" This is one of those beats... You'll know it when you hear it. Kokane handles the hook and two verses, and Kay9ine spits a verse. Make sure to check it out below:

Kay9ine & Kokane - Hickies On My Dicky

Enjoy the tracks, and check back with us soon for the latest on Kay9ine, Kokane, the West Coast, shit, the whole rap game!