Kavio

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kavio's Bitch

I Wish I Was C-Bo
Sep 25, 2008
REAL TALK $$$

Damn!! This thread still goin? WOOOOOW!! After yall read all this and respond to whutzaname go to www.myspace.com/kjdonvon1 and tell me what yall think about my song's!! The first 1 is a rough draft but give me some feed back!!!! Hit me on myspace, on my K-J & Buggy thread or this thread!!! PDoubleI.M.P/Gorilla Gang.
you should really step your myspace game up homie you got the music on there push it those views are horrible cuzz, my brother KAVIO made 140,000 dollars off myspace from the beggining of 2006 to the beginning of 2007 then he made hella bread off there from 2007 to 2008 about btween 130,000 to 150,000 dollars and he still getting bread off there REAL PLAYERS GET CHOSE! BITCHES STAY CHOOSEN MY BROTHER KAVIO ALL THE TIME!! HES 1 OF THE VERY FEW ON MYSPACE THATS EATING OFF THAT SHIT THEM HOES LOVE HIM CUZZ! GET YOUR MONEY! BALL FOR A LIVING AND CHILL OUT WITH THOSE SAD TITLES LIKE " I OUTSHINE NiGGAS BUT THEY STILL WONT SIGN A NIGGA "GET YOURS FUCC GETTIN SIGNED NIGGA!!!!! GET MONEY!!!!

Mar 26, 2006
real players get chose & bitches get choosen

you just beat the internet with your stupidity.

lmao edit it out of your post ay? I'm gonna sig it and spam the forums so everybody knows what a douchebag you are

Sep 10, 2002
Damn!! This thread still goin? WOOOOOW!! After yall read all this and respond to whutzaname go to www.myspace.com/kjdonvon1 and tell me what yall think about my song's!! The first 1 is a rough draft but give me some feed back!!!! Hit me on myspace, on my K-J & Buggy thread or this thread!!! PDoubleI.M.P/Gorilla Gang.

That Slap Knock is the kinda shit i been waitin for. Niggas wanted to hate cuz i didnt give E-40 my best review but he still one of my favorites, but KJ got the best new shit by far in my opinion. Maybe its cause i been waitin for way too long for new shit from him.

Kavio's Bitch

I Wish I Was C-Bo
Sep 25, 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-J

you should really step your myspace game up homie you got the music on there push it those views are horrible cuzz, my brother KAVIO made 140,000 dollars off myspace from the beggining of 2006 to the beginning of 2007 then he made hella bread off there from 2007 to 2008 about btween 130,000 to 150,000 dollars and he still getting bread off there REAL PLAYERS GET CHOSE! BITCHES STAY CHOOSEN MY BROTHER KAVIO ALL THE TIME!! HES 1 OF THE VERY FEW ON MYSPACE THATS EATING OFF THAT SHIT THEM HOES LOVE HIM CUZZ! GET YOUR MONEY! BALL FOR A LIVING AND CHILL OUT WITH THOSE SAD TITLES LIKE " I OUTSHINE NiGGAS BUT THEY STILL WONT SIGN A NIGGA "GET YOURS FUCC GETTIN SIGNED NIGGA!!!!! GET MONEY!!!!

Kavio's Bitch

I Wish I Was C-Bo
Sep 25, 2008
ITS REAL PLAYERS GET CHOSE, BITCHES STAY CHOOSEN $$$ MY BROTHER KAVIO

real players get chose & bitches get choosen

you just beat the internet with your stupidity.

lmao edit it out of your post ay? I'm gonna sig it and spam the forums so everybody knows what a douchebag you are
COCCSUCCA SNIPER where your myspace page link?

May 29, 2008
www.teamlojic.com
real talk this is far from being grown.tay kill this thread and ban this shit it just keeps getting more and more about bullshit more than principle.wcw has their hands in everything in 08 and 9 is about to be a takeover for real.not banging but i bang gears and bumpers and thats whats c-bo,po and the whole wcm is about.

Kavio's Bitch

I Wish I Was C-Bo
Sep 25, 2008
i thought so bay bay loc.u a phony cuzzzzzzzzz..i ve talk to some real reputables..i heard kavio really dont come to compton at all...by the way bay bay loc cuzzz post ur pics little niga...im really starting to think..this is kavio posting this shit.......since cuzzzzzzzzz is always on his myspace
cuzz u gay on crip, KAVIO was in the hood for about a week and a half 2 weeks ago, also i run KAVIOS myspace too succa.... now since you 1 of his myspace friends obviously right? then send a message so i can see you cuzz, if you send a message to his myspace im goin to catch that fade on crip cuzz my brother will c bacc out here in the beginning of january!! you wanna c me cuzz send me a message on my brother myspace.... anyway send me a message on myspace and represent cuzz you can get it cuzz, i'll give you this fade since you beggin for it and you supposely from our cousins hood right..... send that message asap nigga

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
Quote:

I guess i can take your message as constructive critisizm!! As far as you sayin my views are horrible, I only been on since SEPT and havin about 2000 views in about 2 months is cool wit me!!! Im a real humble dude unless some shit jump off feel me!? Not tryin to dis or nuthin but i havent been on shit since the first Bullys Wit Fullys and i bet i got and get waaaaay more love then Kavio!! It may be true he got more money but my time is comin!! By the time i get rich he might be goin broke you never know!! My advise to you is instead of gettin on here tryin to clown niggas and flash money in niggas faces why dont you pull up some up and comin artist who dont got it like that!? And get more money feel me!? Thats why niggas at yo top on this thread because you tryin to floss!! I know this is some old faggot ass internet funk type shit which is why i stopped postin a while ago but you never know who you dealin wit!! You could be puttin your brother in some serious danger by talkin to these foxe like you do!!! We black and we been holdin eachother down for years so instead of makin it to the top and sayin fuck everybody yall need to spread the wealth!! You tryin to make niggas jealous and that will only result to jackin and a possible fatality in the process!! So be careful what you say to people and good look on that comment about me havin the songs to get money!!! Never burn yo bridges because you never know when you might need to go back across ya digg!? I will check back for your reply but other then that im done G!

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
AND THE SAGA CONTINUES.....IF THIS NIGGA AIN'T A FEMALE HE SURE IS PUSSY...WE DON'T DICCRIDE AROUND HERE WE JUST APPRECIATE & MAKE OUR PEERS BETTER...NIGGAS WANNA FIGHT Y'ALL BUT I'LL UP THE ANTE..TELL YOUR BROTHER OR WHOEVER..LET'S KEEP IT CORDIAL..WE CAN BATTLERAP 4 A FEW STACCS..THEN IF Y'ALL GOT SOME OTHER SHIT Y'ALL NEED 2 GET OFF THE CHEST THAT CAN BE HANDLED AS SOON AS I COLLECT MY PRIZE MONEY...AND I GOT ENOUGH MONEY 2 PUT UP 4 THAT SO KEEP CALLIN NIGGAS BROKE.....IT SHOWS YOUR CHARACTER....PUT UP OR SHUT UP...OR COME UP NORTH & SEE THE MOB ABOUT SOMETHING...FUCC THE NICE GUY SHIT KJ.....THIS MF ACT LIKE HE NEED SOME ENEMIES SO KEEP HIS FAGGOT ASS CLOSE.....LET'S MASH....GEER GANG CRIP/WEST COAST MAFIA NIGGA...PUT THE MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS BALLER.......MY MORTGAGE IS ALMOST DUE....LOL

Kavio's Bitch

I Wish I Was C-Bo
Sep 25, 2008
BET 20,000

AND THE SAGA CONTINUES.....IF THIS NIGGA AIN'T A FEMALE HE SURE IS PUSSY...WE DON'T DICCRIDE AROUND HERE WE JUST APPRECIATE & MAKE OUR PEERS BETTER...NIGGAS WANNA FIGHT Y'ALL BUT I'LL UP THE ANTE..TELL YOUR BROTHER OR WHOEVER..LET'S KEEP IT CORDIAL..WE CAN BATTLERAP 4 A FEW STACCS..THEN IF Y'ALL GOT SOME OTHER SHIT Y'ALL NEED 2 GET OFF THE CHEST THAT CAN BE HANDLED AS SOON AS I COLLECT MY PRIZE MONEY...AND I GOT ENOUGH MONEY 2 PUT UP 4 THAT SO KEEP CALLIN NIGGAS BROKE.....IT SHOWS YOUR CHARACTER....PUT UP OR SHUT UP...OR COME UP NORTH & SEE THE MOB ABOUT SOMETHING...FUCC THE NICE GUY SHIT KJ.....THIS MF ACT LIKE HE NEED SOME ENEMIES SO KEEP HIS FAGGOT ASS CLOSE.....LET'S MASH....GEER GANG CRIP/WEST COAST MAFIA NIGGA...PUT THE MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS BALLER.......MY MORTGAGE IS ALMOST DUE....LOL
BEGGin for money aint wassup cuzz but lets make it interesting seriously lets make it something to really talk about if you feel up too it ask C-BO to drop 20,000 and i'll have KAVIO drop 20,000 quicc and we can hook up get the video and audio footage of C-BO and KAVIO sayin what it is both putting the staccs up and blast that footage everywhere in the streets and the net, yall underestimated niggas before and lost what makes you think lmfao? !!! 2009 it is what it is the bet 20,000!!! JUST A COUPLE OF MORE PIECES ON OUR NECKS! DONT GET MAD CUZ I GAVE KJ SOME GAME HOMIE, AND HE CAME BACC WITH SOME GAME FOR ME! WHATEVER WHO WANTS TO FIGHT MY BROTHER KAVIO? IS IT C-BO? CUZZ we CAN MAKE THAT HAPPEN TOO HOMIE, ANYWAY 20,000 IS WHAT IT IS! SINCE YOU FEEL LIKE SET TRIPPIN YAAH WESTSIDE PARC VILLAGE COMPTON CRIP / BOSS GANG! BALLER GANG!!!! YALL UP THE ANTE THE FIRST TIME, AND MY BROTHER HANDLED HIS BUSINESS! NOW HES UPING THE ANTE IN EVERYWAY!!

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
LOL....I GOT 20 STACCS ON IT.....I DON'T BEG NIGGA..MY BUSINESS OUTSIDE OF RAP IS DOIN COOL SO WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN....ON SOME RAP SHIT.....YEH I NEED THAT 20.....KAVIO COULD SPARE IT ACCORDING 2 YOU.....BUT I WON'T BEG..I'LL DO IT THE OLD FASHIONED WAY AND EARN IT...& MIGHT EVEN END A CAREER OR 2 IN THE PROCESS...LET'S MAKE IT OFFICIAL....AT LEAST Y'ALL WILL GET SOME PROMOTION....BUT IF YOU THINK YOUR FOLKS IS THAT TIGHT LET'S HAVE A JOLLY GOOD TIME & RECORD THAT SHIT SO WE CAN MAKE SOME MORE MONEY....NIGGAS LIKE YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION..HOW COULD I EVER BE BROKE...LOL

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
IF YOU LIKE IT...I LOVE IT....THIS IS THE WAY IT'S SUPPOSED 2 GO DOWN.....NOW LET'S SEE WHO'S PHONY OR REAL......THEN HIM & BO CAN HANDLE THEIR ISSUES 2....LET'S KEEP THE CAMERAS ROLLIN THOUGH...OH YEH,WHY DON'T YOU POST SOME CONCERT FOOTAGE OR SOMETHING.....OR IS THE TOUR OVER.....GET WITH IT OR GET OUT THE WAY PUSSY

Kavio's Bitch

I Wish I Was C-Bo
Sep 25, 2008
I guess i can take your message as constructive critisizm!! As far as you sayin my views are horrible, I only been on since SEPT and havin about 2000 views in about 2 months is cool wit me!!! Im a real humble dude unless some shit jump off feel me!? Not tryin to dis or nuthin but i havent been on shit since the first Bullys Wit Fullys and i bet i got and get waaaaay more love then Kavio!! It may be true he got more money but my time is comin!! By the time i get rich he might be goin broke you never know!! My advise to you is instead of gettin on here tryin to clown niggas and flash money in niggas faces why dont you pull up some up and comin artist who dont got it like that!? And get more money feel me!? Thats why niggas at yo top on this thread because you tryin to floss!! I know this is some old faggot ass internet funk type shit which is why i stopped postin a while ago but you never know who you dealin wit!! You could be puttin your brother in some serious danger by talkin to these foxe like you do!!! We black and we been holdin eachother down for years so instead of makin it to the top and sayin fuck everybody yall need to spread the wealth!! You tryin to make niggas jealous and that will only result to jackin and a possible fatality in the process!! So be careful what you say to people and good look on that comment about me havin the songs to get money!!! Never burn yo bridges because you never know when you might need to go back across ya digg!? I will check back for your reply but other then that im done G!
I FEEL YA HOMIE BUT SOME NIGGAS NEED TO BE PUT IN THEY PLACE SOMETIMES NIGGAS NEED TO BE DOING THEIR HOMEWORK ABOUT WHO THEY FUCCIN WITH TOO, GOOD GAME AND KNOWLEDGE THOUGH I HEAR YOU CUZZ, BUT MY BROTHER EVERYWHERE SO IF NIGGAS WANNA GET AT HIM THEY KNOW HOW TO CONTACT HIM! THATS WHAT KAVIO IS ALL ABOUT HELPING THE NEW AND THE OLD NIGGAS THATS BEEN HATED ON IN THIS GAME FOR STUPID REASONS! KEEP MAKING THAT CRACC HOMIE AND PUSH THAT SHIT CUZZ KAVIO GETS WAAAY MORE LOVE THAN ALOT OF NIGGAS AND ITS COMING FROM THE TRADITIONAL CIRCLE AND THE NEWWEST!! NEW FANS IS WHAT ITS ABOUT AND HES GROWING HE GOT'EM $$$ HIS APPEARANCE SAYS IT ALL SO IF YOU GETTING WAY MORE LOVE THAN KAVIO THEN YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET MONEY LIKE KAVIO OR MORE!! NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE HOMIE MYSPACE BOUGHT KAVIOS JEWELRY, A FEW CARS, AND SO MUCH MORE THATS REAL AND YOU WANNA KNOW WHO TOLD HIM HE HAD TO HAVE IT ALL, THAT NIGGA C-BO TOLD HIM THAT AND HE DID IT BEFORE HIS ALBUM EVEN DROPPED!! HUSTLING ON MYSPACE..... TELL ME WHAT ARE THE OTHERS FROM WCM EXCUSES?? THEY SHOULD CONGRATULATE NOT HATE!! Bay Bay Loc

Kavio's Bitch

I Wish I Was C-Bo
Sep 25, 2008
LOL....I GOT 20 STACCS ON IT.....I DON'T BEG NIGGA..MY BUSINESS OUTSIDE OF RAP IS DOIN COOL SO WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN....ON SOME RAP SHIT.....YEH I NEED THAT 20.....KAVIO COULD SPARE IT ACCORDING 2 YOU.....BUT I WON'T BEG..I'LL DO IT THE OLD FASHIONED WAY AND EARN IT...& MIGHT EVEN END A CAREER OR 2 IN THE PROCESS...LET'S MAKE IT OFFICIAL....AT LEAST Y'ALL WILL GET SOME PROMOTION....BUT IF YOU THINK YOUR FOLKS IS THAT TIGHT LET'S HAVE A JOLLY GOOD TIME & RECORD THAT SHIT SO WE CAN MAKE SOME MORE MONEY....NIGGAS LIKE YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION..HOW COULD I EVER BE BROKE...LOL
ITS NOT ABOUT YOU, LIKE I SAID MY BRO WOULDNT WASTE HIS TIME WITH THE HELP, THIS IS BOSS SHIT I DONT KNOW WHY YOU KEEP TALKING BUT ITS NOT ABOUT YOU TAY SORRY YOUR NOT INVITED,, THIS IS KAVIO AND C-BO HEAD UP!!!! ITS MORE SPECTACULAR

Kavio's Bitch

I Wish I Was C-Bo
Sep 25, 2008
IF YOU LIKE IT...I LOVE IT....THIS IS THE WAY IT'S SUPPOSED 2 GO DOWN.....NOW LET'S SEE WHO'S PHONY OR REAL......THEN HIM & BO CAN HANDLE THEIR ISSUES 2....LET'S KEEP THE CAMERAS ROLLIN THOUGH...OH YEH,WHY DON'T YOU POST SOME CONCERT FOOTAGE OR SOMETHING.....OR IS THE TOUR OVER.....GET WITH IT OR GET OUT THE WAY PUSSY
The road has been good to my brother, why you hate so much? I dont know you but 1 thing I know is you wanna be involved because you wanna promote your label homie, but this is about C-BO and KAVIO! GETCHA CHAIN GAME UP AND WE'LL BELIEVE YOU GOT 20,000 STACCS NIGGA, BO GOT HIS APPEARANCE UP!!!! IM NOT ARGUING WITH YOU HOMIE IM JUST STATING AND SPEAKING THE TRUTH! JUST BECAUSE YOU BEEN RAPPING A LONGTIME DOESNT PEAK OUR INTREST, NONE OF OUR PEOPLES OR HOMIES BUMP YOUR SHIT BRO, SO IT MEANS NOTHING TO US! NOT TRYING TO CLOWN JUST BEING REAL!! YOU ACTING LIKE A ROOKIE WITH SOMETHING TO PROVE! KAVIO HOT SO WHY NOT TAKE A SHOT RIGHT? KAVIO IS A TARGET YOUR PROVING IT RIGHT NOW, YOU ACTED LIKE THE BIGGER MAN!! OK ACTOR GO ACT SOMEWHERE ELSE (HES NOT INTERESTED IN YOU)! (THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR ACTING BIG HEADED HOMIE WITHOUT THE PROPER APPEARANCE) BUT ATLEAST LOL YOU FINNALY SEEING THE LIGHT, WELL YOUR NOT INVITED SORRY KAVIO IS NOT THINKING ABOUT YOU! LIKE I SAID I HAVE NEVER POSTED IN NOTHING WITH TAY OR KILLA TAY NAME ON IT, IT DOESNT PEAK OUR INTREST, NOW IF YOU WANNA DISS US, FOLLOW US, OR YOUR INTRIGUED BY KAVIOS MOVES GO AHEAD DO WHAT YOU LIKE LMFAO, BUT KNOWING HIM HES GOING TO LAUGH AT YOU AND THE THOUGHT CUZZ! ((((((TRUST ME LMFAO I LIKE HOW YOUR TRYING TO GET HIS ATTENTION BUT LAST TIME I MENTIONED YOUR NAME TO KAVIO HE SAID, " TAY SPEAKING ON ME, GET THE FUCC OUTTA HERE I DONT EVEN KNOW THAT NIGGA WHAT MY NAME DOIN IN HIS MUTHAFUCCIN MOUTH FOR... TELL HIM I SAID " WORRY ABOUT HIS GOT DAM SELF AND STAY THE FUCC OUTTA MINES CUZZ, IM HANDLING MINES NIGGA! HANDLE YOURS NIGGA" DAM CUZZ IM MOVING UP IF THAT NIGGA SPEAKING AND I DONT EVEN KNOW HIM, WHAT THE FUCC!! (HE STARTED LAUGHING AND SAID) I THOUGHT C-BO TAUGHT THEM NIGGAS TO MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS AND GET MONEY LIKE HE SHOWED ME, BUT I GUESS THATS HOW IT GOES WHEN YOU GET MONEY AND OUTSHINE NIGGAS CUZZ THATS BEEN AROUND LONGER THAN YOU HAVE))))) ... and that was a few days ago... The End! SO BASICALLY I THINK THAT MEANS GET OFF HIS DICC NIGGA HE AINT THINKING ABOUT YOU! NOW YOULL GIVE HIM THE TIME OF DAY UH LMFAO REMEMBER JUST LIKE KJ SAID BE CAREFUL WHO YOU STEP ON OR ACT FUNNY TOWARDS THEY MIGHT COME UP AND BALL ON YOU, WELL TELL THEM HOW IT FEELS TAY!! WOW!!!!!!

Kavio's Bitch

I Wish I Was C-Bo
Sep 25, 2008
NOW BACC TO BUSINESS

ASK C-BO HAS HIM AND KAVIO MET, KICCED IT, TRAVELED TOGETHER, MOVED AROUND TOGETHER, HAS KAVIO BEEN TO HIS HOUSE, MET HIS FAMILY, YEA I THINK THEY DID A SHOW IN CHICO TOGETHER ETC? HAVE THEY MADE MONEY TOGETHER BEFORE? I KNOW THE ANSWER ITS YES! NOW TAY CAN YOU SAY THE SAME WHEN IT COMES TO MY BROTHER KAVIO?????? THATS WHAT I THOUGHT! ITS NO HISTORY YOUR NOT WORTH IT! ACCEPT IT CUZZ! KAVIO BEEN TATTED SINCE 2004 WITH WESTCOAST MAFIA ON HIM NIGGA!! C-BO WANTED HIM TO GET TATTED UP THEY WAS GOING TO DO IT TOGETHER AND GET HIT UP LIKE A MUTHAFUCCA CUZZ! WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT!

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
IMPOSTER

ALL TALK....LOL....KARMA'S A BITCH...THANKS 4 BEING MY INSPIRATION & AMBITION IN 2009....PUT UP OR SHUT UP....BOTTOM LINE IS...I CAN SAY FUCC YOU & GOD BLESS YOU IN THE SAME SENTENCE....NOTHING 2 PROVE....NOTHING 2 HIDE....JUST SPEAKING THE TRUTH..THIS IS OUR FORUM...BUT YOU GO HEAD KEEP WCM IN YOUR MOUTH...WE ARE EVERYWHERE 2....TELL KAVIO 2 HOLLER PERSONALLY IF THERE IS AN ISSUE...YOUR TIME IS UP....YOU ARE MAKING SHIT WORSE & LIKE I SAID I CAN TELL BY YOUR POSTS....YOU GOT BITCH IN YOUR BLOOD & PROBABLY GOT A PUSSY IN YOUR PANTS....SO FUCC YOU IN YOUR CLITORIS WITH DIRTY HEROIN NEEDLES....WE AIN'T HARD 2 FIND....STOP SELLIN WOLF TICCETS CUZ WE DON'T PURCHASE THOSE AROUND HERE....WCM100