@ kavio

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
man, we all know your album is out, you flooded it on everyboard..i will leave one thread open for you but stop posting random shit, we know its summer time hood shit ok..

if people want to hear it they will, if its a good product they will respond..

no disrespect, im just tired of seeing mulitiple posts on the same subject,

Aug 24, 2004
kavi

Law said:
man, we all know your album is out, you flooded it on everyboard..i will leave one thread open for you but stop posting random shit, we know its summer time hood shit ok..

if people want to hear it they will, if its a good product they will respond..

no disrespect, im just tired of seeing mulitiple posts on the same subject,
ha ha ha my nig im just keeping it in everyones face im a husla

Aug 24, 2004
kavi

Law said:
i feel you,

its the midwest board... who you fuck with out here?

ric jilla?
tech n9ne?
fat tone?
mr stinky?
paul mussan?
s 2 the b?
i fucc wit Boy Big who been on Rich tha factors shit, and my nigga Fat Tone me and him about to do a new mixtape when i touch down out there, and i gotta a lil cousin out there that im about to put on named G-smooth i think he's going to change his name. I was born in kansas city, kansas and i got a gang of family out there my cousin is Frank White (He used to play for the Kansas City Royals) now he's running and handling business with the team. kavi

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
^^^ you just got a new fan...

just by sayin you from KCK...
peep the location <----------

would you be interested in showin some luv to the boys in KCK doin a mixtape....and jumpin on it?

throw a track at them?

holla back..

Aug 24, 2004
kavi

JLMACN said:
^^^ you just got a new fan...

just by sayin you from KCK...
peep the location <----------

would you be interested in showin some luv to the boys in KCK doin a mixtape....and jumpin on it?

throw a track at them?

holla back..

yep i was born out there and then my moms moved me to the westcoast and i been bangin Compton ever since 5 years old but a nigga like me will never forget where i was born my momma is from kansas city,kansas wyandotte county- splitlog. anyway my nig i'll show some luv its nothing let me know whats craccin and we can make it happen. 100

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
haha thats that shit... get at me.. see i never woulda knew that shit ..

boy big is coo.. can sing hella tight... yeah kavio we got that work..

Aug 24, 2004
kavi

xNizzLex said:
you cousin lives in the same complex as me....that if thats the same g-smooth i heard of....he out in olathe?
yeah thats my cousin he lives in olathe and im about to put him on so all yall niggas should fucc wit him. G-smooth AKA Gary thats my blood relative his moms is my auntie. so if any of yall run into him check him out.

Aug 24, 2004
kavi

kavio of wcm said:
yeah thats my cousin he lives in olathe and im about to put him on so all yall niggas should fucc wit him. G-smooth AKA Gary thats my blood relative his moms is my auntie. so if any of yall run into him check him out.
o-yeah and for anybody else that would like to get down wit me hit me up at 913 940-7482 or on my message phone at 707 753-5056 thats whats up, goodlookin out my nigs. 100

Aug 24, 2004
kavi

i dont give a fucc im trying to get down wit everybody as soon as i touchdown out there, "thats the bizness" all the reptable muthafuccas its "Crip" on mines but i dont care where you from i will work with anyone thats reptable from both sides "blue flag or red flag" thats whats up!

Aug 21, 2002
ya i got to listen to his cd thru a mutual friend...i went to highschool with him but he was a sophmore when i was a senior...his cd is decent..some beats on it were ok and the sound quality took away from it...but it was diffrent from most underground music.....on a couple songs i thought he had an outkast kinda style...i'll have to hit him up for a copy next time i see him outside

Aug 24, 2004
kavi

xNizzLex said:
ya i got to listen to his cd thru a mutual friend...i went to highschool with him but he was a sophmore when i was a senior...his cd is decent..some beats on it were ok and the sound quality took away from it...but it was diffrent from most underground music.....on a couple songs i thought he had an outkast kinda style...i'll have to hit him up for a copy next time i see him outside
yeah he dont rap like niggas in the street , and really i dont feel his shit or his name but i dont feel kanye west shit neither but it makes money and with the right beats my cousin can make some money. Im a 100% bangin,flossin,pimpin, D-boy all day im doing me and im going to continue to let him do him. ya feel me a camp with versatility is cool rocafella records did it.

Aug 24, 2004
kavi

jesse james said:
small world world

u looking for STL push holla

www.outdawoodworks.tk
I'd like to thank Law, Jesse James, and the whole midwest for takin time out yall busy schedules to checc me out. Thanks for the luv and support my niggas i appreciate it. soundclick.com/kavio when i come up i will never forget the ones who rode wit a nigga. 100

Aug 24, 2004
kavi

kavio of wcm said:
I'd like to thank Law, Jesse James, and the whole midwest for takin time out yall busy schedules to checc me out. Thanks for the luv and support my niggas i appreciate it. soundclick.com/kavio when i come up i will never forget the ones who rode wit a nigga. 100
what up midwest holla, new audio at soundclick.com/kavio