Kavie wcm

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2004
COMING SOON

This is kavio aka lil throwdown from park village compton crip a new member of westcoast mafia cuzz look for my new bossalation album coming soon called C-bo presents kavio hittas on tha payroll featuring C-BO,YUKMOUTH,BADAZZ,GOLDIELOC,40GLOCC,MC.EIHT,CJ.MAC,E-WHITE,B-LEGIT,KOKANE,WESTCOAST MAFIA GANG AND MORE.THE ALBUM 85percent finished.the art works done .ITS A WESTCOAST BANGER WITH MY REPTABLE NIGGAS ON IT. WESTCOASTMAFIA AND UNDERBOSS ENTERTAINMENT. IM THE BOSS OF UBE AND A MADE WESTCOAST MAFIA MEMBER. YOU WILL BE SEEING ME AND HEARING ME IN A MINUTE. KAVIO AKA MONEY BAGS CC RIDAS OUT.ALSO U CAN CATCH ME IN DA WESTCOAST MAFIA GANG VIDEO 'GANGSTA PIMPIN' AND DA THUG LORDZ VIDEO 'KILLA KALI' AND IN LIL FLIPS 'GAME OVER' AND ALSO YOU GONNA SEE ME CO STARRING IN A MOVIE FEATURING C-BO,IROCC,LC JANET AND MORE. MAFIA

Jan 2, 2003
Man hopefully its goin slap as hard as u hyping it up 2 b wit Yuk at least I kno I'm guareenteed 1 banger got hear u then I c if u tha shit 2 cuz no dissrespect

Aug 24, 2004
you or nobody else will be disappointed

the federallies wish they could kicc in my door, now that im made instead of poor, watch them folks cause they just wanna see ya broke, stratagize your plans keep a bondsman in hand get a lawyer you can trust man damn, game is to be sold not told but im giving you game for free though, take hold go for what you know, believe in your pastor tha Underboss Kavio