@KAVEO408.......Important!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2003
I'm only on here for this one purpose when my homie called me and told me someone is promoting my lil sis "Monique" as a sex slave.I notice you got my lil sister "Monique" in your sig labeled as your sex slave....Why is that? I also read where you said she is about to turn 18..Well,My sister is currently 16 about to turn 17.I believe thats to young for you...
I need a couple questions answered!
Did you have sex with her?
Is she your sex slave?
Are you a pedophile?
If I hear anything about you touching my sister.I dont know you and I may never but best believe I'm gonna stump a mudhole off in her lil ass.Believe that!!!
Then if I find you.I'm gonna make sure its only me & you.I dont need any witnesses!!!

number 1. You dont know what your talkin bout stupid. Your not Toby (nique's brother) and your info is all fucced up. Nice try. number 2. i dont give a fucc about this broad. you can have her. It's like the plague. she aint wifey material...she just a hottie. number 3. Eat a dicc up and hiccup.

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
lol@Him calling her a bitch but she aint tripping........
This is just a stupid joke that someone is playing..Thats not Nique's brother...But still,Nique,why you just sitting here letting Kaveo call you a bitch?

damn homie...why dont u mind your business? u need to put the haterade down. "Captain save'em all day, well save this dick" (Kurupt) anywayz im juss playin homie, see the whole thing is...the WHOLE THING is a fuckin joke. ITs a joke on a homie. U really think i would risk goin to jail for a breezy? c'mon loc. anywayz next time you wanna promote womens rights and rally for the cause against people that use the word bitch....go on the oprah show. cuz ill say bitch all day. One Love homie.

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
@Kaveo..Damn dog,you beat me to it..I was gonna edit my post and redeem myself..I also stomp with playaz.I'm a hound in the dog house witcha homez...I was gonna edit my post and say something like:

Its pimpin that you can call her a bitch and she's all good with it..I always respect playaz.Theirs a difference between a Pimp & a Hoe......

I'm by no means with the soft petty sensitive life-living BS........Shits,By all means,Though I know Nique.If she lets you make her ur slave by sex..THATS WHAT I CALL GANGSTA ASS PLAYA!!!

No mishaps from this way.I'm riding the same wave as you........1

bsleezy

Bad Muh F*#kah
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
SPORADIC said:
@Kaveo..Damn dog,you beat me to it..I was gonna edit my post and redeem myself..I also stomp with playaz.I'm a hound in the dog house witcha homez...I was gonna edit my post and say something like:

Its pimpin that you can call her a bitch and she's all good with it..I always respect playaz.Theirs a difference between a Pimp & a Hoe......

I'm by no means with the soft petty sensitive life-living BS........Shits,By all means,Though I know Nique.If she lets you make her ur slave by sex..THATS WHAT I CALL GANGSTA ASS PLAYA!!!

No mishaps from this way.I'm riding the same wave as you........1
LMAO (again)

Sep 23, 2002
*lookin' at this thread*

some niggas need to realize that more than one pussy was created.

*lookin' at sporadic's last comment*

*scratchin my ass* :confused:

:dead:

Nov 25, 2002
This is Jade..

LMAO..Im guessing some shit had been edited.

Wusup Pinche Cabron!?lol..Haven't heard from you in a min.

Nique,you got alot of growing up to do lil' mama..Kav knows..If CcytzO ever called me a bitch,he'd get them fingers broke!lmao<333