Katt Williams Oakland Meltdown

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2005
melt down in sac town... lol

Comedian Katt Williams Accused Of Leading Officers On Chase In Sacramento..

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Comedian Katt Williams in being investigated after he allegedly led Capitol Protection CHP officers on a chase in downtown Sacramento on Sunday.

He may be a comedian, but officers aren’t laughing after they say Williams almost hit five pedestrians on K Street.

Williams was only supposed to be in town Friday for a one-night show. But now the comedian could end up spending time behind bars in a Sacramento jail cell.

Sacramento police were first called to the Hyatt hotel Sunday afternoon for a complaint that Williams was disturbing the peace. Police decided not to file charges.

But Williams’ busy Sunday afternoon didn’t end there. A CHP officer spotted Williams riding a three-wheeled motorcycle on the L Street sidewalk.

The officer tried to pull him over, but Williams turned down a section of K Street closed to traffic and just missed hitting five people.

The CHP says that at 10th and L streets, Williams stopped his bike, took off his helmet, turned around and yelled, “I’m not going to stop.”

Finally, after Williams reportedly rode the wrong way on Capitol Street with speeds reaching up to 35 mph, CHP called off the pursuit for safety reasons.

Now, the CHP is finishing its investigation and the district attorney’s office could file charges of felony evasion.

CBS13 reached out to Williams’ representation, but so far we’ve heard nothing back.

Comedian Katt Williams Accused Of Leading Officers On Chase In Sacramento « CBS Sacramento

Jun 21, 2005
hahahah this shit is better than his comedy, whats the next stop of his tour?
he only had a show show on friday in sac. he probably went on a bender all weekend till the police chase.. it looks like from the article they never caught him. lmao.. lets see if he makes his nov 29 date in seattle...

Last edited:

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
"But Williams’ busy Sunday afternoon didn’t end there." LOL

This dude is feeling himself right now..I think its safe to say he dosent give a fuck...Comedians go nuts at one time or another it seems like...Wasnt Martin in the middle of traffic geekin one timee

Props: S.SAVAGE

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I've had my days as a dope fiend... shit, i lived on yola for close to a decade
( clean for 10 years now, #thankU )

I aint EVER, ever ever ever had some bullshit meltdowns like this guy does.

much less having one after another, like this guy does.

some people are just born to be baseheads, & just cause Katt got a lil money & made a few jokes, it made him a super basehead.