Katrina victim gets jacked in tha Yay Areeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2006
jordanh415 said:
Thats awful! I hope people can find another way to Eat than jackin a lady with kids who went thru Katrina......I hope those cats get caught and punished in the worst way for making those young children go through that shiet!
who knows how the story could have been twisted...until u have been on that bottom all your life and know what it's about you'll never know, nigga gotta eat bottom line. They should be punished accordingly tho. Everyone is quick to blame I try to see both sides.

Feb 1, 2006
That's HELLA fucked up. But seriously, cashing 17grand at a check and cash place? Hella crazy i would never hold that much money for 5 minutes if i was alone. I mean this is the bay.

Dec 9, 2005
LOL @ The thread title

Its like he's bragging about the lady gettin jacked in the...

Yay Areaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Hella funny...like how Filipinos brag how it was a Filipino who killed Versace...lol

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
650Ubeezy said:
That's HELLA fucked up. But seriously, cashing 17grand at a check and cash place? Hella crazy i would never hold that much money for 5 minutes if i was alone. I mean this is the bay.
the bay is pretty safe compared to most spots.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
1. the chick in the infamous Oakland video DID NOT DIE....There was a news report about it months ago before I left the Bay

2. This woman shoulda been WAY smarter with that much money. The whole "Katrina" thing has made real victims look bad cause SO much fraud has occured with people claiming money for dead relatives and shit like that...Truth be told, many people suffered and deserve money to get back on their feet. But just like how after 9/11 there are heeeeeeella shysty people just taking advantage of the system

Dec 9, 2005
^^ Yeah man...would've been way easier to big up Pacquiao or Q-Bert...or hell, even Lou Diamond Phillips...lol...but I've heard people do it though...smh..I was embarrased.

Nov 1, 2005
found out..he is...

His mother is Filipino. Grew up in San Francisco suburb of Pacifica. Area known as Pedro Point, overlooking Linda Mar Beach.

Graduated from Pacifica's Terra Nova High School.