Kanye West + Donald Trump

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
I bet a very high percentage of the Obama and Hillary supporters don’t know about how Obama changed the banking system when he was in office, Obama started the “Bank Bail In” system where if your bank goes out of business you lose all the cash you had in your account. The money you have in the bank is no longer insured like it used to be before.

Props: BUTCHER 206

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Fuck Trump man. I feel yall on some of this shit, but the bottom line is dudes a bitch, I'm lookin at the social aspect here.

Fuck a lib and fuck a conservative I'm speakin for anyone with common sense and knowledge not too far on one side......

Especially on the Sicc, minus that Creepin faggot we way better than this shit lol
There is no deleting of posts on the sicc lol.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
This is nothing new. The Democratic Party and very fake news CNN has been guilty of attacking conservative black Americans more than once. Anyone remember the outrageous mediocre negroes comment from Marc Lamont Hill?

Any conservative black American is usually attacked as an uncle Tom, a coon, a token black, and worse. Meanwhile a crack-dealer like Jay-Z or other negative cancers are propped up as heroes and legends to represent the black community. It's sickening. A lot of black Americans are trained to hold themselves down with this destructive thought cancer. You've probably seen it if you've gone to public school... that black kid who did too well in class was "a sellout", "whitewashed", and worse. It's sad. I hope more and more black people begin to wake up and elevate themselves. The Democratic party has always been the party of the Klan ("but-but-but muh party switch"... lol). The Democratic party have actively worked to destroy the black family unit and hold them down, and all that matters to them is political power. There's so much more that could be said about their policies like Bill Clinton's destructive three strikes policy, the Clinton's ties to Robert Byrd and the Klan, but until people can see it for themselves and wish to think about these things it's a waste of words.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I had a Uber driver from Iran to go get a rental for Vegas last week. He was hella geeked to be in this country. I told him more power to him and his wife and getting his family over here. He isn't Muslim or Christian but his religion is not accepted in Muslim countries. He is thankful to have a place to go to where he can achieve a stable life and create a family. I am all for it. Even though I speak down on marriage, I speak from an "American" perspective as a product of a single parent household, and more specifically in terms of American women.

Are things hella fucced up here? Hell ya. That doesn't mean we all don't take for granted where we are vs where we could be. But let's not pretend its all streets of gold and rose scented air. We as a species have a very long way to go in terms of reality. We will never make much treadway in the right direction if we don't do a goddamn thing about it. Pretty general but I don't have time to write a book about how we need to eliminate politics and solitary positions of control. Then we only have 536 to go, for this country at least.

Edit: point of bringing all this up pretangent was driver asked which prez my favorite and I said none of them and he laughed. Him having to deal with Trump and his policies let me know he knows what I'm saying.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
yeezy is a wild muthafucka

Are things hella fucced up here? Hell ya. That doesn't mean we all don't take for granted where we are vs where we could be. But let's not pretend its all streets of gold and rose scented air. We as a species have a very long way to go in terms of reality. We will never make much treadway in the right direction if we don't do a goddamn thing about it. Pretty general but I don't have time to write a book about how we need to eliminate politics and solitary positions of control. Then we only have 536 to go, for this country at least.
and with this being said, kanye is smarter than every last one of these people that have something to say about him... and that's for one reason: the word "dialogue"

if he says nothing else that's correct, then at least he has that part right... as a civilized people, we've lost our collective common sense and our ability to talk things through... at a certain point of time, if we want to really start getting this country back on track, we're all going to have to come to the table and exchange thoughts, ideas, facts, and also come face to face with the fact that we all have personal opinions that may not be in touch with reality... too bad most of the country is too preoccupied with sucking their own dick and calling themselves "woke" in a piss poor attempt to make themselves think their ill informed opinions hold any weight

::

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
The Democratic party have actively worked to destroy the black family unit and hold them down, and all that matters to them is political power.
there's nothing more sellout-ish and, dare i say it, "uncle tomish" than supporting the party that did that to your community... the democrats really succeeded in getting into the black voter's head

considering that the black vote is above 90% democrat, i've been meaning to do some research on previous presidential election numbers since the 70's to see what would happen to the popular democrat vote total if you subtract the black voter totals from them and to see how the product would compare to the republican popular voter total....

::