Kanye Show Would Have Been Cool, But Dumb Asses Fucked It Up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
That's why the Bay don't get to shine....it's stupid shit like this....if ppl keep this up....nobody is gonna want to come to the Bay to perform ever....and u know word gets around to the major label's as well...

Feb 9, 2004
yo..the only reason I got in was because I was wit my boy from Sony. He's a white cat..so they let him in no problem..then they sorta gave me a hard time but then I got my black ass in too. My purpose was to promote the O&J single "Ricky James" so did that...talked to some Dj's....networked quick because I seen all this shit coming. The way the security handled the line was really dumb. They were scared..and jumped the gun. FOR ALL PROMOTERS..THIS IS HOW TO HANDLE A CROWDED LINE> GET UM IN AS FAST AS YOU CAN.PEOPLE WITH TICKETS SHOULD GO FIRST AND QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. THEN ONCE YOU GET THE MAJORITY OF THEM IN AND LOOKS LIKE IT"S MORE SPACE IN THE CLUB>>START LETTING FOLKS BUY TICKETS AND GET THEM IN> CALL THE POLICE TO GET ALL PEOPLE OUTSIDE TO GO HOME SO IT WILL BE AN OPEN CLOSED COOL SHOW WIT NO PEOPLE TRYNA BREAK IN. NOT HAVE THE POLICE COME IN AND KICK PEOPLE OUT>FUCK THAT.

"I'll be illgeal for life till I get shot or get stabbed wit a knife" Jay Al