Kanye dissin RasKass and Nas???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
PimpsPlenty said:
Kanye dissin Nas, I like to hear him try. None of dudes flows are even hard.

Nas would murder his ass in a battle. Dude aint even that nice with his to be calling Nas a loser.......if he did say that.

Jun 16, 2004
kanye got's beats but his flows aint all that, he's not phenominal or shit like that, i mean he just got's the basics, even he said on his album everyone thought he was a joke that he was only a producer and cant rap, and then when he spit cats was like you coo, so how he gon comeback and say that shit? and remember "through the wire video" the part where he get's the roc-a-fella chain with jay dame and em there? where he like i'm the newest cat on roc-a-fella and i'm a be holding it down or some bullshit? well supposedly right after that speech he was like yo i'm a kick a freestyle, and he was so fucking terrible that he emberrased dame and jay that someone snatched the mic from him and they was like give it up for kanye, and got a cold response from the audience and that jay had to supposedly save the show, but right after that, kanye wasnt allowed to freestyle for a while or even allowed at any roc-a-fella party's, i got this news from a straight roc-a-fella nut, that's all he talks about, now i'm not saying it's true but i wouldn't doubt it, supposedly there's some footage of that night, and it just takes away from kanye's m.c.in ability, but really i have heard him freestyle on rap city and on kmel, he's nothing special, so he should really keep his mouth shut when it comes to rockin mics especially with high calliber m.c.'s such as nas and rass, i heard the album the beats is coo, it's coo that he's tryin to be positive and bring something a lil different from these wack commercial rappers, but shit like that makes me loose respect for dude

Apr 16, 2004
www.soundclick.com
tray dogg said:
"On the question 'Is College Dropout a perfect album for you' he answers:

Perfect? I don't know. 5 Mics? Yes indeed. The only album I would give 5 Mics except mine is Jay's 'Blueprint'. And tell me, who produced the best songs on it? There you go! I mean, who do you want to give 5 Mics? Tell me one reason why I don't deserve 5 Mics? Peoples say there's better rappers than me, but what does that show? I mean, Ras Kass is a good rapper. But all his albums suck. Has Nas done an album that was as good as mine? Before this issue you had him on the cover and gave him a 10 page story. I heard, he has many fans in Germany, but why? Because you love losers?"

this is what he said i got it from a other site....
damn this muthafuckas cocky as fuck, i dont even like his production

Sep 4, 2002
tray dogg said:
"On the question 'Is College Dropout a perfect album for you' he answers:

Perfect? I don't know. 5 Mics? Yes indeed. The only album I would give 5 Mics except mine is Jay's 'Blueprint'. And tell me, who produced the best songs on it? There you go! I mean, who do you want to give 5 Mics? Tell me one reason why I don't deserve 5 Mics? Peoples say there's better rappers than me, but what does that show? I mean, Ras Kass is a good rapper. But all his albums suck. Has Nas done an album that was as good as mine? Before this issue you had him on the cover and gave him a 10 page story. I heard, he has many fans in Germany, but why? Because you love losers?"

this is what he said i got it from a other site....
Fuck Jay-z First off hes not that good... boring flow.. the only thing keepin him remotly alive is his OK beats wit Timberland and what not... but besides that HE IS NOT THAT GOOD.. Blueprint was not THAT GOOD.... If blueprint gets 5 mics shouldnt stillmataic? Cuz nas RIPPED Jay up and plus a more solid album