Kanye dissin RasKass and Nas???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 2, 2003
Heard a rumor that Kanye called Ras Kass and Nas 'losers' and said that college dropout deserved 5 mics. I mean Kanye has good beats but how is he gonna call out ras??? lyrically there is no comparison between the two

Aug 2, 2003
^^ i would agree that he's the best when it comes to word play but that cuz i dont have an overall 'best mc'....each of my favorite MC's are the best at one thing like ras got the word play/puns down. Canibus is the best when it comes to that scientific shit. and i would say Masta killah's got the best warfare storie type verses. the old mobb deep had the best dark/violent shit. but to say one person is the best overall MC--i couldnt agree on that

Jul 14, 2004
Hell yeah, my boy Tech, Tech Tech N9ne.

Ras has how many albums out? Ras's last album didn't even drop did it? And you want to draw conclusions from a small amount of information....

But yeah, that was just my 2 cents about Tech.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
PimpsPlenty said:
Hell yeah, my boy Tech, Tech Tech N9ne.

Ras has how many albums out? Ras's last album didn't even drop did it? And you want to draw conclusions from a small amount of information....

But yeah, that was just my 2 cents about Tech.

Ummm who cares how many albums Rass has out? or that his last album didn't ever drop. I have heard tons of Rass Kass freestyle's,exclusives,etc and IMO he blows Tech out of the water. Don't get me wrong I like some of Tech's music but as of late is seems he is trying to become a gimmick more than a mc (like ICP,Twiztid,etc ..and not just Jugglo's but thats what comes to mind right now) Plus I dont think I have ever heard a Tech Freestyle but If you or anyone has some link it up I would love to hear them. Tech got some flows but IMO alot of people build him up way too much. But to each their own....

But yeah, that was just my 2 cents about Rass Kass

Nuttkace

Feb 26, 2003
"On the question 'Is College Dropout a perfect album for you' he answers:

Perfect? I don't know. 5 Mics? Yes indeed. The only album I would give 5 Mics except mine is Jay's 'Blueprint'. And tell me, who produced the best songs on it? There you go! I mean, who do you want to give 5 Mics? Tell me one reason why I don't deserve 5 Mics? Peoples say there's better rappers than me, but what does that show? I mean, Ras Kass is a good rapper. But all his albums suck. Has Nas done an album that was as good as mine? Before this issue you had him on the cover and gave him a 10 page story. I heard, he has many fans in Germany, but why? Because you love losers?"

this is what he said i got it from a other site....

Jul 14, 2004
Nuttkase, I ain't got much for freestyles on Tech, mostly just got his albums (otherwise I'd post some).

Hey man you should post some exclusives or tell me where to find some on Ras. I know the boy is tight but I only heard that one album from him and some of his re up. I would had copped van gouhn and goldyn chyld but nothin dropped....no ras.

Tech a gimmick nah, he just seen some ez cash....

Its just like what Yuk said tech the most talented rapper in the game

May 3, 2002
any of them would rip-up tech n9ne........ he said in a murder dog interview that vel-bakardi would tear him up inna battle cuz tech can't battle rap........ he quoted himself on that.......... now how u gon say tech better then ras kass......... i see kanye west as a joke, how he gon come out and start claimin he soooooooooo tyte that his cd is one of the best ever......... dude needs to be slapped

Jul 14, 2004
yup, thats probably why you don't too many freestyles from Tech. Yeah, got that murder dog too. I have not heard much of ras, got that one album (can't remember the name). Other than that I haven't heard much from ras (he aint got nothing out).....thats why I said post some audio. Reup, I wasnt even feeling that.