KANSAS CITY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
nah you aint being a man you acting like you superman
there's rules to the hood
and i thought you said you give respect if cats respect you
well if you going through the wrong place with the hat on the wrong side or wrong colors then thats disrespect to what ever gang runin through that area i thought you would have known this myspace gangsta
RESPECT AINT GIVIN BY OBLIGIN TO WHAT SOMEONE DEMANDS U TO DO THATS CALLED GETTIN PUNK'D. U MARK. NOBODY AINT SUPERMAN HE'S FICTION JUST LIKE THE ATTITUDE UR TRYIN TO PRODUCE ON SICCNESS. MAYBE WHEN U GET OLDER AND STOP TRYIN TO LOOK UP TO AND GLORIFY THE "GANGSTER LIFE" AND BE A MAN THEN MAYBE U CAN DO MEN THINGS. I NEVA HAD TO BANG A DAY IN MY LIFE, I NEVA NEEDED A GROUP OF NIGGAZ TO MAKE SURE I WAS SAFE OR CERTIFY ME AS A MAN. I AINT GOT NO UNCLES MY AGE I AINT GOT NO BROTHERS AND IM STILL HERE AND I BEEN IN SUM OF THE WORST PLACE U HEARD OF.

lol.When you ready to say that in the Mil,let me know.I aint gone diss SD but you an individual pussy.Man up and come on out here and say that bra.
MET ME WHERE AND U DO IT. DATS WHAT IM SAYIN, U SHOW ME
lol quit lyin you left us the link to your myspace cause you trying to get your profile views up
HAHA YEA OK
Man he can handle mil no problem. He's from the cold streets of san fran... Dont you know frisco is known for its gangsta?
YEAH THERES GANXSTAZ EVERYWHERE LUCKY CHARM MAN

Jan 5, 2007
RESPECT AINT GIVIN BY OBLIGIN TO WHAT SOMEONE DEMANDS U TO DO THATS CALLED GETTIN PUNK'D. U MARK. NOBODY AINT SUPERMAN HE'S FICTION JUST LIKE THE ATTITUDE UR TRYIN TO PRODUCE ON SICCNESS. MAYBE WHEN U GET OLDER AND STOP TRYIN TO LOOK UP TO AND GLORIFY THE "GANGSTER LIFE" AND BE A MAN THEN MAYBE U CAN DO MEN THINGS. I NEVA HAD TO BANG A DAY IN MY LIFE, I NEVA NEEDED A GROUP OF NIGGAZ TO MAKE SURE I WAS SAFE OR CERTIFY ME AS A MAN. I AINT GOT NO UNCLES MY AGE I AINT GOT NO BROTHERS AND IM STILL HERE AND I BEEN IN SUM OF THE WORST PLACE U HEARD OF.
i don't glorify gangsta life i just know how it works and i don't disrespect real cats that do live the life of a gangsta and one of the ways to show respect is
don't go to another hood with the wrong colors or bragging about another hood

and i never had to bang either, nor did i needs friends or fam to back me up cause i don't go around running my mouth
when you show respect you get respect back so there's no need for me to get people to help me when all that's there is respect

being a man is about showing respect homeboy and i could care less where you been you saying it like you the only one from the slums, but you really don't act like it

ima show respect till you disrespect me

i don't glorify gangsta life i just know how it works and i don't disrespect real cats that do live the life of a gangsta and one of the ways to show respect is
don't go to another hood with the wrong colors or bragging about another hood

and i never had to bang either, nor did i needs friends or fam to back me up cause i don't go around running my mouth
when you show respect you get respect back so there's no need for me to get people to help me when all that's there is respect

being a man is about showing respect homeboy and i could care less where you been you saying it like you the only one from the slums, but you really don't act like it

its like this you disrespect me then im do the same to you
but first ima show respect as a man
WHO GOT DISRESPECTFUL 1ST? MY 1ST REPLY WAS THE ONLY THIS TO COME OUTTA KCMO IS EDDIE GRIFFITH, THAT WAS A DISS, IT GOT OUTTA CONTEXT WHEN PEOPLE THROW STATEMENTS OF "U MIGHT NOT GO BACK" OR "WALK THRU MY HOOD" WHICH U MIGHT NOT EVEN LIVE IN LOL. LOYALTY7414 AKA COO COO CAL JR. HAS A MOUTH LIKE DON KING U TALK FAST AND SLICK AND IS A BITCH.
Its some real niggas in Frisco.But you aint one.
UR RIGHT IM NOT, BUT I WANT U TO SHOW ME HOW NOT REAL I AM

Feb 10, 2006

back to the subject...

I was diggin some of Fat Tones shit,especially that ya know track.Heard some Tec nine tracks but wasnt too fond of em.Seems like he the biggest heav hitter out of KC right now,maybe I should listen to more of his shit to give a true opinion of his music.Im the type that doesnt like to jump to conclusions without giving shit a fair try.Recommend anything?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Rich the Factor
The Popper
D.O.V.E.D.A.W.G.
Kutt Calhoun
Scatterman & Snug Brim
3rd Degree is on some crazy shit

If you want producers:
The Freix formerly 70 Mile Ent.
Icy Roc Krayven
Tekneko Bros.
Don Juan

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Give it a rest. He jumped to conclusions when Snug Brim told him if he ever came to KC he wouldn't GO BACK HOME, meaning that Snug was showing love for his family in KC saying that his town thrives and one might enjoy it so much they would just stay there.

^ That should have been the end of the conversation when I stated that opinion last time.

This has been a busy ass thread for no apparent reason today.

Jan 5, 2007
WHO GOT DISRESPECTFUL 1ST? MY 1ST REPLY WAS THE ONLY THIS TO COME OUTTA KCMO IS EDDIE GRIFFITH, THAT WAS A DISS, IT GOT OUTTA CONTEXT WHEN PEOPLE THROW STATEMENTS OF "U MIGHT NOT GO BACK" OR "WALK THRU MY HOOD" WHICH U MIGHT NOT EVEN LIVE IN LOL
nah he said you might not go back home
you took that the wrong way he could meant cause of the life of the city
not you gonna be dead but i really cant say what he meant cause im not him
and it was outta line to say eddie grffin is the only good thing to come out of kc
cats work hard out here trying to come up and that was disrespectful of you to say that

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
Give it a rest. He jumped to conclusions when Snug Brim told him if he ever came to KC he wouldn't GO BACK HOME, meaning that Snug was showing love for his family in KC saying that his town thrives and one might enjoy it so much they would just stay there.

^ That should have been the end of the conversation when I stated that opinion last time.

This has been a busy ass thread for no apparent reason today.
IF THATS THE CASE I CAN FEEL THAT, IF IT WAS WROTE OUT THAT WAY AND SHIT LIKE THAT CAN BE TAKIN OUTTA CONTEXT, I JUST AINT FEELIN THAT COME TO MY CITY ITS HARD ITS GANGSTA AND WHATNOT EVERYBODY SAY THAT. LIKE (IHAVENOLOYALTY)

Feb 10, 2006
IF THATS THE CASE I CAN FEEL THAT, IF IT WAS WROTE OUT THAT WAY AND SHIT LIKE THAT CAN BE TAKIN OUTTA CONTEXT, I JUST AINT FEELIN THAT COME TO MY CITY ITS HARD ITS GANGSTA AND WHATNOT EVERYBODY SAY THAT. LIKE (IHAVENOLOYALTY)
I never dissed anyones city.I said YOU as an individual is puss(which is true),not Frisco or SD.

nah he said you might not go back home
you took that the wrong way he could meant cause of the life of the city
not you gonna be dead but i really cant say what he meant cause im not him
and it was outta line to say eddie grffin is the only good thing to come out of kc
cats work hard out here trying to come up and that was disrespectful of you to say that
I DIDNT SAY IT AS A DISS IF ANYTHING I WAS ACKNOWLEDG'N THAT THA NIGGA WAS FROM THERE & SUM PEOPLE DONT EVEN KNOW THAT.