KANSAS CITY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I'm far from typical. The question I asked you was analytical, yet you didn't pick up on it. I could further elaborate, but I'm sure it would fall on blind eyes.
MAN MISS ME WIT ALL THAT TALK, U AINT IMPRESSIN' NOBODY ON HERE WITH UR ANALYTICAL TALK. ELABORATE ALL U WANT SIR IM SURE PEOPLE ARE IMPRESSED WITH UR VAST VOCABULARY PROFESSOR L.S.D.(LOVES SUM DICK)

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
And I'm sure they're even more impressed that you switched the letters of my acronym-based screen name and found words that coincide with your possible love for penis.

Jan 5, 2007
I didnt know siccness was a part-time english class course maybe i should add this to my college transcript so i can get credit. this is the type of bitch shit i be talkin bout.

I'mma tell you one mo' time and i won't say it again
Cain said it mothafucka from beginnin' to end
what are you talking about?
no one said that me correcting you had to do anything with the thread or topic i just simply threw that in there just stating the obvious cause im sure even you knew yourself you can't read or spell good, but thats all good i hear they have after school programs for adults these days

what are you talking about?
no one said that me correcting you had to do anything with the thread or topic i just simply threw that in there just stating the obvious cause im sure even you knew yourself you can't read or spell good, but thats all good i hear they have after school programs for adults these days
HEY WORRY ABOUT GETTIN UR OWN EDUCATION YUNGSTER......IM SORRY (YOUNGSTER) ISNT IT UR CURFEW, U PROBABLY LIVE ON A FARM OUT THERE

IM TAKIN UP STATEMENTS OF HATERS ON MY MYSPACE:
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/cain_24

Jan 5, 2007
HEY WORRY ABOUT GETTIN UR OWN EDUCATION YUNGSTER......IM SORRY (YOUNGSTER) ISNT UR CURFEW, U PROBABLY LIVE ON A FARM OUT THERE
lol 8:43 pm might have been your curfew but not mine homeboy

and nah i don't live on a farm im from kansas CITY

and why are you giving us your myspace
you one of them myspace gangsta's?

Feb 10, 2006
DONT EVERYBODY FROM A CITY SAY THOSE SAME WORDS. MAN MISS ME WIT THAT. I GO WHERE I WANT, WHEN I WANT AND HOW I WANT. I GIVE NIGGAZ RESPECT LIKE THEY GIVE ME. I NEVA BEEN AFRAID TO WALK AROUND NOWHERE....EXCEPT CERTAIN PARTS OF NEW ORLEANS.LOL. IF U CAN SHOW ME A HARDER CITY THAN RICHMOND,CA OR NEW ORLEANS,LA PLEASE LET ME KNOW. YALL NIGGAZ OUT THERE ARE "PUBLICTY STUNT GANGSTAZ" "MY CITY HARD CUZ WE SHOT AT RAPPERS AND SHIT."

lol.I guarentee you will be straightenin' that hat up in certain areas of the Mil,Chi,Gary,or other midwest cities.Or you will be whoopt or shot.Just like you aint about to walk through certain areas of LA,SD or Compton wearing
any color you want.Keep it real.You gotta respect the law of the land where you at,or face the reprecusions.Aint nobody bullet proof.Or able to whoop 100 niggas by theyself.

KC aint no joke.Certain parts of SD aint no joke.ANd thats the truth.

lol.I guarentee you will be straightenin' that hat up in certain areas of the Mil,Chi,Gary,or other midwest cities.Or you will be whoopt or shot.Just like you aint about to walk through certain areas of LA,SD or Compton wearing
any color you want.Keep it real.You gotta respect the law of the land where you at,or face the reprecusions.Aint nobody bullet proof.Or able to whoop 100 niggas by theyself.
I'M UNLIKE U LIL HOMIE, I LIVE FOR ME I DONT LET NO NIGGA OR BITCH RUN ME. ITz CALLED BEIN A MAN, SUMTHIN U MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT

Feb 10, 2006
I'M UNLIKE U LIL HOMIE, I LIVE FOR ME I DONT LET NO NIGGA OR BITCH RUN ME. ITz CALLED BEIN A MAN, SUMTHIN U MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT
bring yo soft ass to the mil and walk through the zoo or hop broke to the left or down keefe to the right and get sniped.Or beat the fuck up.Its about being smart.You aint invincible hoe.

Jan 5, 2007
nah you aint being a man you acting like you superman
there's rules to the hood
and i thought you said you give respect if cats respect you
well if you going through the wrong place with the hat on the wrong side or wrong colors then thats disrespect to what ever gang runin through that area i thought you would have known this myspace gangsta

bring yo soft ass to the mil and walk through the zoo broke to the left or down keefe to the right and get snipped.Or beat the fuck up.Its about being smart.You aint invincible hoe.
MAN FUCK MILWUAKEE U BITCH. U MEET ME ANYWHERE AND U TIGHTEN ME SINCE IM SO SOFT INTERNET TERRORIST. AND I GUESS UR THE HARDEST THING IN MILWUKEE, U DONT PUMP FEAR IN ME.

IF U DIDNT CATCH THAT THE LAST TIME
MAN FUCK MILWUAKEE U BITCH

Feb 10, 2006
MAN FUCK MILWUAKEE U BITCH. U MEET ME ANYWHERE AND U TIGHTEN ME SINCE IM SO SOFT INTERNET TERRORIST. AND I GUESS UR THE HARDEST THING IN MILWUKEE, U DONT PUMP FEAR IN ME.

IF U DIDNT CATCH THAT THE LAST TIME
MAN FUCK MILWUAKEE U BITCH
lol.When you ready to say that in the Mil,let me know.I aint gone diss SD but you an individual pussy.Man up and come on out here and say that bra.

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
lol.When you ready to say that in the Mil,let me know.I aint gone diss SD but you an individual pussy.Man up and come on out here and say that bra.
Man he can handle mil no problem. He's from the cold streets of san fran... Dont you know frisco is known for its gangsta?