KANSAS CITY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 29, 2007
KC is the town if ya didn't know we know for being haters just ask rick ross heard that nigga was gettin bucked at off of 59th and the spect this weekend while he was trying to shoot a video at the car wash!

Yeah...lol! We was all up there

Remember that Hood2Hood ... "Don't come to Kansas City"

Like Kutty says ... "Smell the murks surround you in the city of fast life - In this triflin murderin toll shoot up higher than gas prices" (Crew Cut)

MAN THERE U GO

nigga its alot shit that come otta the town my niggg. u just sleep. come down and visit..... u might not go back home...............
DONT EVERYBODY FROM A CITY SAY THOSE SAME WORDS. MAN MISS ME WIT THAT. I GO WHERE I WANT, WHEN I WANT AND HOW I WANT. I GIVE NIGGAZ RESPECT LIKE THEY GIVE ME. I NEVA BEEN AFRAID TO WALK AROUND NOWHERE....EXCEPT CERTAIN PARTS OF NEW ORLEANS.LOL. IF U CAN SHOW ME A HARDER CITY THAN RICHMOND,CA OR NEW ORLEANS,LA PLEASE LET ME KNOW. YALL NIGGAZ OUT THERE ARE "PUBLICTY STUNT GANGSTAZ" "MY CITY HARD CUZ WE SHOT AT RAPPERS AND SHIT."

Jan 5, 2007
DONT EVERYBODY FROM A CITY SAY THOSE SAME WORDS. MAN MISS ME WIT THAT. I GO WHERE I WANT, WHEN I WANT AND HOW I WANT. I GIVE NIGGAZ RESPECT LIKE THEY GIVE ME. I NEVA BEEN AFRAID TO WALK AROUND NOWHERE....EXCEPT CERTAIN PARTS OF NEW ORLEANS.LOL. IF U CAN SHOW ME A HARDER CITY THAN RICHMOND,CA OR NEW ORLEANS,LA PLEASE LET ME KNOW. YALL NIGGAZ OUT THERE ARE "PUBLICTY STUNT GANGSTAZ" "MY CITY HARD CUZ WE SHOT AT RAPPERS AND SHIT."
stop with this

if you never been here then how you gonna say publicity stunt gangstaz and you didn't even spell publicity right which i don't see how there's a spell check on here... read a book

no one said we hard cause some folks out here shot at some rappers
you misinterpreting shit

and eddie griffin aint the only good thing coming out kc

stop with this

if you never been here then how you gonna say publicity stunt gangstaz and you didn't even spell publicity right which i don't see how there's a spell check on here... read a book

no one said we hard cause some folks out here shot at some rappers
you misinterpreting shit

and eddie griffin aint the only good thing coming out kc
I didnt know siccness was a part-time english class course maybe i should add this to my college transcript so i can get credit. this is the type of bitch shit i be talkin bout.

I'mma tell you one mo' time and i won't say it again
Cain said it mothafucka from beginnin' to end

AND WHO IS HE TO SAY SOMEONE IZ UNINTELLIGENT PLEASE LET ME KNOW. AND ANYBODY TO LISTEN TO THIS DUDE IS A FOOL. LOL HE MUST BE GOD IN THE MIDWEST FORUM....THIS GUY HAS 2 STAR WARS CHARACTERS RIDIN HOTDOGS.LMAO. AND U GOT A AVATOR WIT U LOOKIN GAYER THAN LIL FLIP

U FALL INTO THIS CATERGORY ALSO
LOL UR A COMEDIAN TYPICAL SICCNESS TYPE. UR THE NEW SLOWPOKE...CUZ UR A SICCNESS COMEDIAN

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
THAT NOT ME THAT A GUY ON THE FORUM DOWN SOUTH IN STRANGE MUSIC WHO ARE A TOTAL FUCKING RETARD I DONT KNOW IF THOSE GUYS ARE STAR WARS OR NOT CAUSE I NEVER SEEN STAR WARS BUT IF YOU READ UNDER THE PICTURES INSTEAD OF JUST LOOKING AT THE PICTURE YOU MIGHT GET WHAT IT ARE TALKING ABOUT

I GUESS ALL THE YEARS OF PICTURE BOOKS GOT TO YOU