Kansas City Music Conference Coming In MAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2004
This is gonna be big for the town & region I was asked about 6months ago to be apart of this and I was with it as long as it had credible reputable industry folks bringing that knowledge.

I am impressed at some of the names like myself that will be talking during workshops on how I approach making a hot record, shopping beats and full tracks as well as tracks with hooks (more publishing) and how I have been able to get my music placed on MTV & CBS ect.

My big homie Brian Kennedy whos a KC native and GRAMMY nominated will be on the panel has produced some of the biggest records period the past couple yrs ( Chris Brown's "Forever", Rhianna's "Disturbia",Ciera,Brandy) truth be told thats the success I'm chasing....

Also did you know Brittany Spears # 1 massive hit "Womanizer" was co-written by a KCK native? That team will also be in the bldg.. Also my atty Eric Kayira will be talking on the legal aspects in a workshop.

www.kcmusicconference.com

register SOON

May 8, 2008
Confirmed Guests:

Brian Kennedy - Producer of "Disturbia" made popular by Rihanna, "Forever" made popular by Chris Brown, and many more! To view his website CLICK HERE
T-Whiz - Producer for artists such as Brandi, Chris Brown, Cierra, and many more! To view his website CLICK HERE
Outsyders Entertainment - Production / Writing Team whos latest achievement was a NO. 1 hit on the Billboard charts, "Womanizer" made popular by Britney Spears. They also have recent placement on Keyshia Cole's new album!
Lina - Lina is a hybrid melding of R&B, jazz, hip-hop, swing and pop. She's been nominated for multiple Grammys. Song writing credits include Tyrese and associated record labels are Atlantic Records, Hidden Beach Records and Mood Star Recordings. She's appeared in "This Christmas" with Chris Brown, including many song placements in movies and film.
Monie Love - A protégé of female American emcee Queen Latifah, as well as through her membership in the late 1980s/early 1990s of Native Tongues, Love was one of the first BritHop artists to be signed and distributed world-wide by a major record label. Her credits includes two Grammy nominted hits, "Monie in the Middle & It's a Shame", Warner Bros. and Tuff Grove Records. Money has a radio show on XM Satellite Radio called Ladies First Radio with Monie Love. It airs Thursdays 6PM ET and Sundays 8PM ET.
DJ Wiz - A graduate of hip hop’s old school, DJ WIZ (a.k.a. Mark Eastmond) has been spinning for more than twenty years, and has inspired a new generation of modern deejays along the way. DJ WIZ broke onto the rap scene in 1988 as the mix master for one of the genres most revered and popular groups, KID ‘N’ PLAY. who enjoyed many successes, including making a major splash on the big screen in the cult classic “House Party”. Applying the priniciples of being a pioneering and internationally successful brand, DJ WIZ created a new company called THE VIDEO MIX PARTY! DJ WIZ and his VIDEO MIX PARTY crew actually "mix and scratch" music videos, live, using the newest audio-visual technology.
Kevin Winston, head of Marketing and Promotions, Atlantic Records
D. Baker – Produced Mims, J Holiday, Rashaan Patterson; music placements on CSI Miami, MTV, amongst others
Anthony Johnson – 2Johnson Management (former head of A&R of Universal Records)
Willis "Big Will" Hockett - Senior Account Executive, Entercom Radio; Whichita KC.Worked closely with national promoters to have performances in the Wichita area including Dj Unk, Hurricane Chris, Pimp C, Too Short, Katt Williams and Mike Epps just to name a few
Mark Bland - Executive, Syndicate Entertainment Group; St. Louis, MO.
Bay-D - General Manager of the Derrty DJ's, Source Magazine
DJ Q - Derrty DJ
Dizzi - Core DJ affiliate
Jonathan Mason - Entertainment Lawyer, Atlanta

:ermm: