Kansas City, KS rappers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2004
^^^^^What? Get yall maps out.
E Saint is an Eastern suburb of STL. It's in St louis Land, so it's apart of it. Just cause it's in Illinois don't mean it ain't apart of it.

Jan 23, 2003
N.Ill-state said:
^^^^^What? Get yall maps out.
E Saint is an Eastern suburb of STL. It's in St louis Land, so it's apart of it. Just cause it's in Illinois don't mean it ain't apart of it.
East St. Louis is a city located in St. Clair County, Illinois, directly across the Mississippi River from Saint Louis, Missouri. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 31,542.
huh.....

Oct 10, 2002
michampin said:
no kck is not apart of kcmo
they are two different city's
i have lived here for 23 years
Yeah they are two different municipalities, but they thrive off of eachother. They basically the same in general terms I mean you can walk from one side of the street and be in KCMO and to the other and be in KCK, that is still the same city. I know they are both very different in ways, but that's like saying Manhattan is not part of New York, while Brooklyn or Queens are. Its all the same area to the general public. It all runs into eachother into one big clusterfuck, just cause you call it KS or MO don't mean it aint the same place. You could start dividing up all cities by neighborhoods, cause each one is different and say its somewhere else. Imaginary lines don't exist. You gonna make people who don't know think that KCK is a total different city that is way out in the middle of KS by Dodge City or somewhere. LOL. Just addimg my thoughts.

Jan 27, 2005
7th Heaven in Lawrence is closed now. Sometimes keep it real sells real stuff but it's like 20+. Wax Factory kinda high on texas rap but not really on local artists.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
N.Ill-state said:
Where Wax Factory located at?
What's some tight new gangsta shit from KCK? That mobb shit.

fa real....it aint much happenin in KCK right now..
and thats real..

Dj Loon, big Ed..
put out a mixcd...reppin KCK all day on that hoe..
its basically commercial beats...
but folks rappin on it.....

....if u want a copy let me know...
they'll do what ever...

im on that hoe too...

Status
Not open for further replies.