Kamala Harris Proposes Executive Orders to take all your guns ! Bidens vice lord lol

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2018
Ya her father was African (Jamaican born)

So what's your point. Maybe you need a science lesson. When two people create a baby, the baby is made up of both their genetics

Thought you would know that by now
Kinda like how you were miraculously created from a cum sock that was tossed in the trash?

Thizzlejuice

Jan 21, 2019
Sac
Nobody knows wtf there talking about there's too many mufakas with there hand in the pot for shit to change with an election this country was founded ok scamming and it's gonna stay that way good luck with poly tics

Apr 26, 2002
If you haven’t been living under a rock then you would know the Democrats are currently only the party for queers and feminist, or illegal aliens.

They couldn’t impeach Trump so they did the lockdowns to crash the economy, only 6% of the 150,000 deaths were from covid-19.
not a Democrat but I know all the many of Dems I kno aren’t any of those u listed.
I’ll bite, how come they couldn’t impeach bunkerbitch?
Who did the loccdown to crash the economy? So China, Iran, Italy, AND THE REST OF THE WORLD conspired to crash our economy (and theirs)? Can u provide a link to that 6% claim? And not a rednecc ass alt-right, white nationalist site that’s postin that bullshit.
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article245382320.html

May 2, 2018
not a Democrat but I know all the many of Dems I kno aren’t any of those u listed.
Who did the loccdown to crash the economy? So China, Iran, Italy, AND THE REST OF THE WORLD conspired to crash our economy (and theirs)? Can u provide a link to that 6% claim? And not a rednecc ass alt-right, white nationalist site that’s postin that bullshit.
My negro.... Here is why we have this fake ass pandemic , and you will remember this shit i say when it happens , the original plan since currency was created is to have one world government, one world currency (it will be digital) and the reason multiple countries are involved is exactly that.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
bunkerbitch ? LOL, that’s a pretty lame joke. Obama was a bitch.

Apr 26, 2002
My negro.... Here is why we have this fake ass pandemic , and you will remember this shit i say when it happens , the original plan since currency was created is to have one world government, one world currency (it will be digital) and the reason multiple countries are involved is exactly that.
why do you think it’s a “fake ass pandemic”? U have any links to support this (minus breitfart or faux news, etc).
Yes, I’m aware of the elitists plot. I understand one world currency. What is racist ass bunkerbitch gonna do about it? He’s part of them, LOL.

Apr 26, 2002
bunkerbitch ? LOL, that’s a pretty lame joke. Obama was a bitch.
Can’t refute anything I said, I see. How bout you educate yourself in politics and see what BUNKERBITCH Benedict Donald is doing to this country? Have you been paying attention? Again, you brought up the impeachment. Are you familiar with what happened or are you spewing off faux news talking points? And yes, never cared for Obama either. He deported more Hispanics than agolf twittler. Also don’t like how he handled the flint Michigan water crisis. Amongst other things.

May 2, 2018
Can’t refute anything I said, I see. How bout you educate yourself in politics and see what BUNKERBITCH Benedict Donald is doing to this country? Have you been paying attention? Again, you brought up the impeachment. Are you familiar with what happened or are you spewing off faux news talking points? And yes, never cared for Obama either. He deported more Hispanics than agolf twittler. Also don’t like how he handled the flint Michigan water crisis. Amongst other things.
Breh, CNN is literally the worst garbage you can watch and it seems like you're 100% left extremist that hates America and believes all the bullshit CNN spews into your ear

Apr 26, 2002
Breh, CNN is literally the worst garbage you can watch and it seems like you're 100% left extremist that hates America and believes all the bullshit CNN spews into your ear
Again, you can’t rebut anything I say so now you resort to name calling? I hate America? Where did you get this from? A cult 45ist saying someone hates America? You sound crazy homie. Where do you get your info from? Trump? Breitbart? The federalist? Fox News?

Feb 1, 2018
This thread is a perfect example of why I will never, ever get into politics or contribute to a discussion about them because this shit solves nothing. Yall are having arguments over shit that you will never end up agreeing about. No one is right or wrong. Just think what yall wanna think, but keep it peaceful on the Sicc aint too many real Gs left. Im sure T-Spoon is a cool ass nig and I know for a fact that Bearfoot is a cool ass nig, but damn yall gotta stop it with these damn politics!

May 2, 2018
Again, you can’t rebut anything I say so now you resort to name calling? I hate America? Where did you get this from? A cult 45ist saying someone hates America? You sound crazy homie. Where do you get your info from? Trump? Breitbart? The federalist? Fox News?
i dont watch the news its all trash. and the way you speak on subjects of the matter goes to show that you literally get all your info from CNN and leftist social media propaganda posts. so kill this shit because politics and religion are both TRASH and should never be debated because it gets nowhere. if you believe any political party is for the people you are a big ol dummy.

Props: T-Spoon