KALMS SOLO HAS DROPPED!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

G-3

Jul 16, 2002
What up folks? Kalms solo CD is now available through Archaic Entertainment. kalm (aka Chryme Boss) as many of you local cats know, previously did all of his work on Crazy Times Records as a founding member of "Brown Factor".

Hit me up for info on how to cop one. You can click on the MP3s link below to hit the Archaic Entertainment Website, and sample some of the tracks from the CD.

Sep 1, 2002
Aww Hell yeah...Dat backstreet pimpin was off the hook....I remember da sound check in los banos at dat last show.....Tell kalm to do his thizzle he got dat heat.....Dis yo boy Frzt loakz aka Mr.Reekz outta dat 408Nsanity....Kalm homie...Do yo thang dont stop dis shit cuz 4 real homie....U shinin in da south bay....We gonna holla I deffenintly wanna put some shit down wit yall......I was dat rican homie spittin on stage when yall first walked in to dat los banos function...Maybe yall remember...holla at yo boy...
408DegReeZoFent........

G-3

Jul 16, 2002
@ Mr.Reekz... what up folks? Ya I remember yall playboy, good to hear from you. We're tryin to get back out to the LB for another show. Holla at me when you ready to do sumpin'. I'll pass your message on to Kalm tonight.

@ AntDawg... check your pm folks!

Peace,

G3

Jun 25, 2002
G3 i'll get that to ya soon kid sorry i been bullshittin w/o a ride anywhere all i got is my debit card and my nutz LOL but i'll hit ya hopefully this weekend

G-3

Jul 16, 2002
@ PR... I'll see ya out there folks.

@VDUBB... check your PM mang.

@Heitic... no problemo playa, hit me when you're ready.

G3