Kaliko showing love to over local artists

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2002

dude actually pretty tight i heard him through a friend and was looking him up and found this so decided to post up

sorry,I don´t want to be mean,..but I just saw the 1st 5 seconds and dude kinda remained me of BlingBling from Bumfights......but yeah,sounds tight!
and why´s Eminem black haired now,and why is he looking to the left,and to the right,and to the left,and to the right,and to the left...??!

Jan 2, 2006
www.xanga.com
sorry,I don´t want to be mean,..but I just saw the 1st 5 seconds and dude kinda remained me of BlingBling from Bumfights......but yeah,sounds tight!
and why´s Eminem black haired now,and why is he looking to the left,and to the right,and to the left,and to the right,and to the left...??!
hey doesnt affect me i dont really have affliation with video just found it. the white dude is V.g. he is the one who has the cd and was the reason i found this was trying to peep his stuff which im actually very impressed with