Kaliko on Killer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
Hard to say what's his best work, but I definitely dig his style. Everything I've heard from him has been top notch. His versatility is quite impressive.

Aug 31, 2006
Krizz has good stuff, but sometimes i wish tech would do more hooks, ties the song together better as a whole IMO.
I try showing tech to some people and krizz starts singing and they get confused on who is who

Aug 31, 2006
so warren g is nate dogg too?
apparently:ermm:

Paint a Dark Picture Hook=amazing tech hook

same for One good time and ILYBFY

There is a good ratio of tech/Krizz hooks on Killer. Dont get me wrong, l enjoy hearing Krizz on tracks, but when tech delivers the hook, it seems more personal and would work better on some songs

Oct 16, 2006
I think Killer best utilized Kaliko's versatility and style without people being disapointed that Tech N9ne didn't do far more hooks..

I overall enjoy Kaliko's additions on many of Tech N9ne songs.. without Kaliko there would be a handful of tracks that without Kaliko, it would really hurt the overall sound of the track in my opinion.

ECF'NW.

Jun 24, 2005
I'm really digging Tech's hooks, I think they bring a lot more energy to the track as a whole, especially on the personal tracks.
I don't disagree at all, but the flipside to that argument is songs like Suicide Letters and Going Bad. Those are two of his most personal songs that I've heard and Tech not doing the entire hooks doesn't take away from the song in the slightest.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
I think Killer best utilized Kaliko's versatility and style without people being disapointed that Tech N9ne didn't do far more hooks..

I overall enjoy Kaliko's additions on many of Tech N9ne songs.. without Kaliko there would be a handful of tracks that without Kaliko, it would really hurt the overall sound of the track in my opinion.

ECF'NW.
i agrees

Aug 31, 2006
I think the song is called Sometimes, but the tech chorus is on another level IMO, not saying its comparable to the stuff he does now, but i liked the style on it. My old comp went to shit so I dont have that song anymore and I cant find it on youtube to listen to it:(

But Krizz did do an excellent job on Killer last words and happy ending, good shit