Kaliko & Chamillionaire

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2006
I was listening to the Mix tape Messiah 4 the past couple of days and I was thinkin to myself, how much Kaliko and Chamillionaire have in common.

I mean they both have there own style but they are much in simularity.
EX: Both got bomb lyrical rhymes
Both can switch from singing to doing mice harmony's
Both can make any beat hot just with there little bit of presents on em

And to me they both got dope ass flows, dope ass sounds, and strange is been doin that down south gangsta rap, so why not collab.

I dont know it was just a thought I've been wanting to ask people and see what other people would think of that.

Snowman

Yang

Sicc OG
May 2, 2004
I've never given Chamillionaire much time but he def has style, and I like the fact that musicly he seems to do what he wants to do / what people might not expect. I mean, who else on a major label in 2005 was gonna put a member of Bone Thugs-n-Harmony on their single? It worked out great in the end but Krayzie Bone wasn't exactly a guest whose appreance in your video was going to help it any on the music channels. Then, next album, he does the same thing with Slick Rick (an infinitely cool move).

Jul 12, 2008
I was actually thinking about a collab the other day when I was listening to MM4. But yeah, that ish should go down it would be hot!

Jun 9, 2007
Paul Wall blows a fat man's hairy, sweaty, crab-laiden left nut

and yes Chamillionaire > Kaliko but I would like to see a collabo with him & Tech

Oct 19, 2006
Fa sho it was just something that was on my mind, and i was just wondering if any body else thought that maybe itr would be wassup or if they thought that shit was a flop. but good lookin err one

Mar 12, 2006
Rap-wise: Cham > Kaliko
Singing-wise: Kaliko > Cham
I agree with this

but I think the fact kaliko can do frank sinatra shit, and then do opera and completely change it up makes him a little more talented then cham...

and to whoever said paul wall sucks, I literally couldn't agree more.

paul wall is by far one of the worse rappers on the entire planet. i used to hate him, but then when he ruined "get the fuck outta here" AND "on my feet" I really, really fucking hate him. peice of fucking shit fucking DIE PAUL WALL!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU!

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
Old Paul Wall is cool. I enjoy older Chamillionaire stuff more than the newer, but he's always raw. I'd take Kaliko over Cham any day, though.

Nov 14, 2002
Yeah but Chamillionaire is just a rapper who sings his chorus' like 50 does. Nobody tries to claim that 50 is a singer, so why are we acting like Cham is?

Oct 25, 2006
Yeah but Chamillionaire is just a rapper who sings his chorus' like 50 does. Nobody tries to claim that 50 is a singer, so why are we acting like Cham is?
Lol but 50 doesn't really try to "sing" his hooks, so much as he says them. Cham gets all into it vocalizing and such, I've don't think I've ever heard that from 50. Can anybody tells me any songs where he does this? If so I would like to hear.