Kafani wit 50,000 cash on worldstar

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
This is what's killing the game on top of whack music.

Rappers are looking like idiots and it's trickling down to the underground. When the fuck did money make a rapper? How stupid would it look to see Donald Trump pull out a wad of cash and flaunt it? Same difference... "real rich people" never carry cash.

This whole rap bullshit has become a joke over the last few years. And then we wonder why people download music? I'll tell you, because my hard earned money is a small part of that stack that rapper is holding. Seems to me he don't need my money, he's doing way better than I am. I pitched in for his sack and that expensive champagne that I'll never afford at my salary.

And when did broke motherfuckers start getting a thrill off watching another man flash money & brag about how much he has? Or a man bragging about what another man has. That's gay shit in my book.

As rappers we're looking like ignorant grown men acting like little kids. Flashing chains etc. to prove you making money etc. The biggest sales pitch for a nobody trying to charge for a verse etc. is, "This is how I eat." Well, guess what Homie? Your skipping a meal today so go get yourself a jobby job!

This rap game needs an overhaul.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
This is what's killing the game on top of whack music.

Rappers are looking like idiots and it's trickling down to the underground. When the fuck did money make a rapper? How stupid would it look to see Donald Trump pull out a wad of cash and flaunt it? Same difference... "real rich people" never carry cash.

This whole rap bullshit has become a joke over the last few years. And then we wonder why people download music? I'll tell you, because my hard earned money is a small part of that stack that rapper is holding. Seems to me he don't need my money, he's doing way better than I am. I pitched in for his sack and that expensive champagne that I'll never afford at my salary.

And when did broke motherfuckers start getting a thrill off watching another man flash money & brag about how much he has? Or a man bragging about what another man has. That's gay shit in my book.

As rappers we're looking like ignorant grown men acting like little kids. Flashing chains etc. to prove you making money etc. The biggest sales pitch for a nobody trying to charge for a verse etc. is, "This is how I eat." Well, guess what Homie? Your skipping a meal today so go get yourself a jobby job!

This rap game needs an overhaul.
YOU RAPPERS SHOULD STICK TOGETHER AND NOT HATE ON SOMEONE GETTIN MONEY.

Oct 27, 2008
YOU RAPPERS SHOULD STICK TOGETHER AND NOT HATE ON SOMEONE GETTIN MONEY.
lol fuck that, just cuz he's gettin money doesnt make him a good artist. none of that money came from his music anyway, he doesnt even have the support of his own region. kafani popped up out of no where with that wack ass Nascar video. dude tried to buy his way into the industry & failed.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
what is it with people taking pictures/video with cash?

ima go buy a couple thousand lbs of flour, stand in front of the huge pile, take a picture and proclaim myself the flour king bauce!

show you mutha fuckas how im eaten

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
50 racks really aint shit for a mid level dboy to be real...you could be only coppin 9 pieces and get 50 racks if you got steady telly...so seeing a cat wit 50 racks dont impress me, and flashing money of camera is some ignorant ass shit...almost as dumb as those cats on youtube burning stacks of money.

50 racks cant buy you fans buddy...