Kafani Could Suffer Permanent Paralysis if He Survives Gunshots

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 4, 2013
Sacramento
Looks like the paralyzed rumors are true just seen this on vladtv

Rapper Kafani, legally known as Amir Ashad, was shot five times shortly after 11:30pm on Saturday night, September 29th, while shooting a rap video at the intersection of East Oakland's Seminary Avenue and Foothill Boulevard. According to investigators, the 33-year-old rapper was approached by a man who warned them not to film there.

"Kafani was filming the video for his diss track towards Philthy Rich in his hood and was asked by an unnamed suspect to stop. As they were packing up, the unnamed suspect opened fire on Kafani and he was rushed to the hospital by his friends. The shots hit him in the spine and the chest and it is a miracle that he is still holding on. The doctors have pumped as much blood into him as possible and have performed many surgeries to keep him alive."

According to doctor reports, they do in fact expect him to survive. However, they are unsure if he'll retain his mobility "because of the spinal injuries."

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Guess he won't be able to tuck his wee wee into his legs anymore

Why do I feel like this nigga is gonna be talkin shit like hector Salamanca on breaking bad??

Filmin a diss video like:

Dude I don't mean to be makin jokes about this shit I mean someone out there is his family and does not find this shit funny and I apologize for that but I really feel like this is one of the biggest 'act hard' fails in rap music ever

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2011
You think they make a "Fasssssst Like A Nascar" model wheelchair?

I know some people prolly gonna be mad bout that joke. But I know I can't possibly be the only one thinkin it. Might be distasteful or "Too Soon" but like I stated before, I don't really got any sympathy for that whole situation. Stupidity & ignorance deserves none.

May 24, 2013
Shit is completely retarted to shoot someone over a fucking rap video. Wow.
stop being selective with words. it wasn't just "over a rap video". He went to a area knowing damn well he shouldn't be there, to DISRESPECT someone FROM that area who is well respected IN that area. think about that for a second. then think about what city we're talkin about right now

Apr 21, 2004

Why do I feel like this nigga is gonna be talkin shit like hector Salamanca on breaking bad??

Dude I don't mean to be makin jokes about this shit I mean someone out there is his family and does not find this shit funny and I apologize for that but I really feel like this is one of the biggest 'act hard' fails in rap music ever
LOL.. Not my nigga with the desk bell

Oct 4, 2013
Sacramento
lmao thats so wrong but hella funny at the same time kafani might just so up to philthy's door n blow him up like hector did gus fring lol