K9- Summer Time

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
whats up yall.. here's a lil fuck around track a laid a lil ago.. just for fun type shit.. it aint mixed or nothin.. but shit here go some shit to bump out there in this hot ass weather.. man it was hot today

javascript:player('../player/single_player.cfm?songid=5492044&q=hi');

let me kno if u feelin it or not.. just some fun shit i was doin

just copy n paste that shit

gone

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
It was alright..wasnt bad..wasnt great.My advice is change up your pattern..cause the way you flowing is robotic and super simple..wich can make any song boring.....the beat was pretty simple as well..but all in all keep working at it...and good luck

Apr 25, 2002
yeah i feel the same way.. it aint my best but shit i think it came out aight.. like the tone of my voice on the 2nd and 3rd verse was kinda different.. but shit im tryna write more positive and real life shit rather than focusing on the negative.. but yea it was fun to make and a lil adventurous i guess.. but i do feel u, its mediocre at best..nothing too tight but not wack at the same time.. thx for peepin tho...

here go some mo shit on my page..

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=111958190