K-Rino-Triple_Darkness_Vol._2__The_Lyrics_-2008-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2003
1. Perpetual Ascension 5:48
2. The Canvas 3:49
3. Man Up 4:32
4. Tap Out 4:14
5. Abnormal 5:00
6. The Serpent 3:42
7. Sharp Angles 4:09
8. Scientific 3:18
9. How Many Rhymes 2:42
10. The Revelation 3:28
11. Fly High 4:23
12. You Are Feat. K.O. 4:41

I'm only one track in, but he's ripping this shit to pieces. Already feeling it more than VOL 1. Definitely copping this shit

Feb 8, 2003
He wrecked this shit hard as fuck. IMO He is the Best Lyrisct out hands down Fuck what magazine review and critics say,

Ill put racks on him that he could destroy Eminem or whoever else bar for bar

Aug 26, 2003
Canibus is not a factor no more. he washed way up and forgotten about. I dont even think he do music anymore after his last three releases super flopped in a role and they dropped on Koch(he has no more label options)

You obviously have no clue what you're talking about lol. Canibus is way more known on the underground circuit than K-Rino.

At least do some research before you spout of nonsense like your above comment.
http://www.myspace.com/canibus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/For_Whom_the_Beat_Tolls

May 21, 2002
You obviously have no clue what you're talking about lol. Canibus is way more known on the underground circuit than K-Rino.

At least do some research before you spout of nonsense like your above comment.
http://www.myspace.com/canibus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/For_Whom_the_Beat_Tolls
Depends on your definition of underground homie. For the real people who know real shit Canibus is a flash in the pan compared with K-Rino's output and global support. Not to mention his sustaining diverse lyrical ability.

All Canibus ever had was some Wyclef hype a Cool J diss, a series of 'battle' rhymes and some patchy ass albums.

Feb 8, 2003
WTF

a myspace page has to do with it.

I hope you know thats not really most the rappers on them pages right? Its mostly teh managers or record labels behind it. (So that explains when you are being a groupie private messaging them everyday why they never respond back.)

I never herad no nigga around here talk about Canibus since 1998.

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
Ces is right, Canibus is REALLLL washed up and not even relevant for shit these days

If it was 98-2000 you'd still hear pepople talking about him, but for the most part, not ALOT of people give that much of a shit about him....

Plus K-Rino can hold my attention more than that dude even tho some of K-Rino's beats could be better tho

Aug 26, 2003
WTF

a myspace page has to do with it.

I hope you know thats not really most the rappers on them pages right? Its mostly teh managers or record labels behind it. (So that explains when you are being a groupie private messaging them everyday why they never respond back.)

I never herad no nigga around here talk about Canibus since 1998.

And that means what? You're from OHIO, they don't even talk about Bone or Ray Cash there anymore. Did you think you were dropping knowledge on the whole myspace thing? K-Rino and Canibus happen to be two of a few artist that actually communicate with fans threw myspace. Rino even posts weekly video blogs on his myspace page. They haven't talked about Tech N9ne over here since that lame ass imma tell video on BET Uncut, which was 2003. So by your logic tech is a nobody as well? Nobody around here has ever talked about K-Rino since 1998 or before, and that means what? On siccness.net and in this paticular thread all of these artist are being "TALKED" about.

You obviously have an opinion on this subject,but nothing to back it up. So to save yourself from further embarrassment refrain from posting.

Aug 26, 2003
Ces is right, Canibus is REALLLL washed up and not even relevant for shit these days

If it was 98-2000 you'd still hear pepople talking about him, but for the most part, not ALOT of people give that much of a shit about him....

Plus K-Rino can hold my attention more than that dude even tho some of K-Rino's beats could be better tho
Hmm, maybe thats because neither of these artist are on "major" lables. Thats where the whole "underground" thing comes from. People sure do talk about Soulja Boy so he must be the "shit".
You mutha fuckas basing a nigga being washed up or not off of BET,MTV, and niggaz in your Hood lol.

(unbiased forums opinion on his last album)
http://www.boxden.com/slumz/showthread.php?t=921293

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
He wrecked this shit hard as fuck. IMO He is the Best Lyrisct out hands down Fuck what magazine review and critics say,

Ill put racks on him that he could destroy Eminem or whoever else bar for bar
I'd agree with that for sure. If Big L was still alive maybe that wouldn't be the case but since he's not it's definitely K.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
the way yall hyping k-rino up, i must peep this

never heard of him before
Just some advice: First off everything K has ever put out is fucking sick, all...what...15, 16 albums, shit I can't remember. You really have to listen though cause the way he puts shit together is in a league of his own for sure. Pure lyrical genius IMO.

My favorite albums are: "Fear No Evil" - "Time Traveler" - "K-Rino"

I haven't gotten around to the album this thread is about but I'll get there eventually.

Feb 8, 2003
And that means what? You're from OHIO, they don't even talk about Bone or Ray Cash there anymore. Did you think you were dropping knowledge on the whole myspace thing? K-Rino and Canibus happen to be two of a few artist that actually communicate with fans threw myspace. Rino even posts weekly video blogs on his myspace page. They haven't talked about Tech N9ne over here since that lame ass imma tell video on BET Uncut, which was 2003. So by your logic tech is a nobody as well? Nobody around here has ever talked about K-Rino since 1998 or before, and that means what? On siccness.net and in this paticular thread all of these artist are being "TALKED" about.

You obviously have an opinion on this subject,but nothing to back it up. So to save yourself from further embarrassment refrain from posting.

Grow up little kid.

Im not from OHIO IM fromMEMPHIS I moved to Cincinnati long time ago also What does somebodys location gotta do with anything?

Its Obviously you got some anna with Tech n9ne bc you stay talking negative, bashing and dissing that man in Every thread on here. We was talking about Cannibus & K-Rino then you bring tech's name into it for no reason.

You always stay talking about Krayzie Bone go look in the Tech n9ne thread you made. hold on heres your quote below look at your number 3.

for the record here's my top 10 alive

1.T-Rock
2.Z-RO
3.Krayzie Bone
4.Tech N9ne
5.Sandman
6.K-Rino
7.King Gordy
8.Twista (was 1 before AR2K7)
9.Eminem(was 2 or three before encore)
10.Brotha Lynch

honorary aka need to drop an album or another album
Crooked I
DZK
Immortal technique
Playa Fly
Gangsta Blac
Papoose

Aug 26, 2003
Grow up little kid.

Im not from OHIO IM fromMEMPHIS I moved to Cincinnati long time ago also What does somebodys location gotta do with anything?

Its Obviously you got some anna with Tech n9ne bc you stay talking negative, bashing and dissing that man in Every thread on here. We was talking about Cannibus & K-Rino then you bring tech's name into it for no reason.

You always stay talking about Krayzie Bone go look in the Tech n9ne thread you made. hold on heres your quote below look at your number 3.
Ok mr detective, what is your point here? lol
You said nobody talks about Canibus HERE, since your location is ohio thats whats your location has to do with it. Did you think I maybe brought up tech in a Tech N9ne or T-Rock thread because it was a fucking tech n9ne or t-rock thread?:eek: That makes sense doesn't it? :knockout: I brought up tech, because going by your logic, if a rapper isn't being talked about here he's washed up. They don't talk about Tech,Krayzie,Rino,Canibus, and a gang of underground cats over here in VA. So that means they're all washed up right???

How they fuck do I stay talking about Krayzie Bone? You're not making any sense.