K-rino disses Eminem

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Young Cutthroat said:
I asked K-Rino about that, he said he didnt really put an effort into that. He said that it was just somethin he threw together real quick to put Eminem in his place.
Thanks for the inside info there YC.

May 15, 2002
Cesolito #1 said:
If Im not mistaken this was made in 2003 when Em had that racist tape surface
Yeah, when he was dissin black women. K said that he threw that track together real quick so if it ever came down to it, he dont wanna be seen as one of the MCs who didnt say nothin about it. He was talkin about how a lot of these rappers black rappers was scared to go at eminem and shyt.

TLT

Sicc OG
Oct 6, 2005
D'struction said:
a lot of people diss eminem. who gives a fuck?
as a K-rino fan....i do and some of the other people that responded...it's not a everyday thang that k-rino disses somebody..so it should be interesting imo....K-rino really has something to say, unlike other rappers who just dissing for other reasons like for the fame..

Feb 8, 2003
Young Cutthroat said:
He was talkin about how a lot of these rappers black rappers was scared to go at eminem and shyt.

Aint that the truth. and the thing about it is you dont have to be the best lyricst to win a rap battle long as you got the truth and dirt on someone you will always win, the whole purpose is to make your opponent look stupid. Just like Usher said the truth hurts.

IMO
Rino is a top notch rapper though so many cats sleep on him he spit some original shit that makes me rewind the verse and listen again.

Feb 8, 2003
|GOD|||ZILLA| said:
so did the black community ban workin' with eminem after this?

NOPE as you can see his last album and his greatest hits album sold over 5 million a piece. so obviously to sell that many units no it just wasnt caucasins buying his album blacks did too.

Atleast he was a man and admitted to his mistake and apologized to the world I can respect that though.

Nov 10, 2002
H-TOWN
First time I heard that track too. If that was just thrown together, I'd love to see K give that 100% effort, It would have probably been an instant classic. I know in H-town it would have.

Oct 14, 2004
So what Eminem went at a black bitch so fucking what. How many black rappers diss white bitches (ice cube) you didnt see people like Mc Search or Everlast put they ass on blast. Fucking fake rappers just trying to seperate they culture even further thus fucking up any hopes of equality amongst human beings. Way to go K-Rino. Maybe you can get a job at Mc D when your old ass is begging for change.

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
Rob S4 said:
So what Eminem went at a black bitch so fucking what. How many black rappers diss white bitches (ice cube) you didnt see people like Mc Search or Everlast put they ass on blast. Fucking fake rappers just trying to seperate they culture even further thus fucking up any hopes of equality amongst human beings.
yea aint that the truth just show how much of a hypocrite someone can be. but what eminem said there was some truth to it and most people cant accept that.

Oct 10, 2002
Rob S4 said:
So what Eminem went at a black bitch so fucking what. How many black rappers diss white bitches (ice cube) you didnt see people like Mc Search or Everlast put they ass on blast. Fucking fake rappers just trying to seperate they culture even further thus fucking up any hopes of equality amongst human beings. Way to go K-Rino. Maybe you can get a job at Mc D when your old ass is begging for change.
go on with your fake ass, like MC Search or Everlast is somebody to step to Ice cube. K-rino is the best lyricist in the game. Fuck Eminem sorry ass rapper.