K.O.D. Tracks?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2006
yeah they'll leak early but it comes out in late october so i would wait until late september for getting your hopes up even though they have been getting better woth there promo so ya never know.

Dec 24, 2008
yeah but ive noticed tech's albums are getting harder and harder to get early...i got killer atleast 3 weeks early...sickology was torture i only got it 6 days earlier...so who really knows with tech...K.O.D. will be epic tho....side note how did u move from a peasant to a knight?

Dec 24, 2008
ah i see...ive only known about this place for about 6 mnths my buddies been on here forever...by far the best forum for strange music, definitely nice to see other mutherfuckers as obsessed with strange music as i am...it drives my girlfriend nuts...but i dont give a fuck haha

Nov 6, 2005
Well being a stan... wont get you that far. Maybe you should sit back and observe a bit, before you make yourself look like a fucking fool... Or dont, all the more fun to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.