K.O.D Tracklist + Preview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 20, 2008
Trying soooo hard not to listen to these, want everything to come off fresh. Gotta huge expectations here. Loving that these snippets are on itunes, helps me avoid them. We got what, 2 more weeks till the release? Should leak in a week, I can wait.

May 1, 2009
Damn. I was kinda on the fence about listening to the snips but this album sounds like its gonna be sick. Definitely increased my anticipation for it.

Killing You was my favorite of what i heard.

May 1, 2009
i wrote the hook to killing you for corey taylor he got it and dug it but was over seas working and couldnt get it back in time but we loved the way i sounded singing it so we didnt replace it with reznor or manson like we planned
A Manson and Tech collab would be the shit in the future though.

Jan 16, 2007
im looking forward to leave me alone and low the most.....also im fucking pissed i listened to the snippets...if u havent yet just wait

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
No snips for me. I am too fucking pumped for this album to ruin it by listening to 30 second clips. I actually want to hear this straight through from start to finish.