K.O.D. review by a juggalo fag

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2007
This dude is the lamest person I've ever seen. He doesn't even know who Scarface is.. He has absolutely no music credibility. He's the type of person I used to pick on is school...

Jun 24, 2005
I knew i couldn't take his opinions seriously when he said Killer wasn't good because it didn't have any Psy on it, but then proceeded to say Everready was his favorite Tech album...which has ZERO Psy on it...HMMMM...

Jul 16, 2008
in his mommies closet doing reviews lol
It looks like he has a built-in bath room listening station lol he listens to kid
cudi "Soundtrack 2 My life" while he lays turds lol.......Anyway U can't take a person serious when he says "Leave Me Alone" was a wack song and when he does a gay ass dance to "pinnochio" making choreography look terrible.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
It looks like he has a built-in bath room listening station lol he listens to kid
cudi "Soundtrack 2 My life" while he lays turds lol.......Anyway U can't take a person serious when he says "Leave Me Alone" was a wack song and when he does a gay ass dance to "pinnochio" making choreography look terrible.
Don't bring one of the dopest albums of 09 into this.

Nov 6, 2005
Honestly I respect the second kids review more than Elliot up there. Ive had problems with Elliot in the past and dislike his close mindedness. I think hes one of the "Jugallo's" that molded my opinion on typical Jugallo behavior. Although a little Metro, the second kid attempted to understand that which he disliked. While Elliot just didnt like it if it wasnt "dark". I think the second kid caught more than some "hardcore" fans catch even after a year or so with CD's. But either way, I rarely care what others opinions of music are. As critics have done nothing but deter me from music I enjoy. Best to just make my own opinion.

Nov 7, 2006
Honestly I respect the second kids review more than Elliot up there. Ive had problems with Elliot in the past and dislike his close mindedness. I think hes one of the "Jugallo's" that molded my opinion on typical Jugallo behavior. Although a little Metro, the second kid attempted to understand that which he disliked. While Elliot just didnt like it if it wasnt "dark". I think the second kid caught more than some "hardcore" fans catch even after a year or so with CD's. But either way, I rarely care what others opinions of music are. As critics have done nothing but deter me from music I enjoy. Best to just make my own opinion.
so true