K.I.L. - Keep It Live (Which is the original version OG)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2003
As far as I can remember it is pretty easy to spot the repress because the cover art ain't as sharp and crisp as it should be. I've got the second press myself and it was obvious when I got it that this had to be the repress. If you need a ring code or anything I can dig it out of my shelves. It was a discussion on this a couple of months ago. Don't remember the details between the OG and second press though.

Jan 6, 2003
I ain't got no scanner here, but I can tell you what is looks like. If you've seen re-released Cds with cover art that's been scanned from the OG you'll recognize what I'm talking about. The cover art of the is not pixelated but it is slightly blurred like some scans are. The disc is purple with the letters K.I.L in large above the center and Ready or not below the center. The ring code is TCI-1423 IFPI LB80 090911194N. The transparent center has etched IFPI2N73. Of yes, the grey plastic tray card has a bridged center to prevent the tabs from breaking and releasing the CD.

Jun 7, 2006
TCI-1423 IFPI LB80 090911194N is OG or Re-release ?

I have just found two different CD. Which one have you ? On the other hand I do not see difference on covers ?

Which is first release ?