K-DEE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2012
WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM? IT SEEMS LIKE HE JUST DISAPPEARED. HIS ALBUM IS A CLASSIC... I GUESS THEY WERE PRETTY TIGHT WITH ICE CUBE.

Mar 11, 2012
[video=youtube;DfuPnS17kMY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfuPnS17kMY[/video]
[video=youtube;MwEmk4Zx6Ws]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwEmk4Zx6Ws&feature=related[/video]
[video=youtube;sMYe9MhMqrQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMYe9MhMqrQ[/video]

Aug 15, 2002
Yeah Cube had a few good artists that he let put out one album..Lynch Mob, Kausion, Anotha Level, KDee...seems like WC is the only one that stayed along for the full ride

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
you all have to understand, its not Cube's job to take care of people. People get that twisted. K-dee was hot, dont get me wrong, but only marketable to a select audience. Same w/Kausion and the rest. The Lynch mob was catching cases, one or two em for murder.
Cube aint gonna risk losing his status or money putting out shit that dont push numbers. If K-Dee was really into music he would be puttin out stuff independent or even got a deal elsewhere based on his track record n previous release, but as i said either not marketable or not dedicated...
As for WC he dont swing on Cube or depend on him. They have good chemistry dating waay back and WC is a hot commodity.
Short Khop was a good feature artist, nothing more otherwise he woulda blew up elsewhere n made his mark. Cube has money to make and fam to provide for.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
YOU HEAR STUFF LIKE THIS ALOT. SAME W/MASTER P SITUATION. Only a few no limit soldiers did numbers, and P let go of a number of em. Ones that wined about not getting paid or being ripped off didnt understand the business, recouping, royalties for all those samples n bling bling album cover ads...Is P supposed to carry them? NO.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
you all have to understand, its not Cube's job to take care of people. People get that twisted. K-dee was hot, dont get me wrong, but only marketable to a select audience. Same w/Kausion and the rest. The Lynch mob was catching cases, one or two em for murder.
Cube aint gonna risk losing his status or money putting out shit that dont push numbers. If K-Dee was really into music he would be puttin out stuff independent or even got a deal elsewhere based on his track record n previous release, but as i said either not marketable or not dedicated...
As for WC he dont swing on Cube or depend on him. They have good chemistry dating waay back and WC is a hot commodity.
Short Khop was a good feature artist, nothing more otherwise he woulda blew up elsewhere n made his mark. Cube has money to make and fam to provide for.
DIDNT CUBE PUT OUT KAM TOO?

J-DEE FROM DA LENCH MOB SAID THAT CUBE,PRETTY MUCH LEFT HIM HIGH AND DRY. WHEN HE THOUGHT THEY WERE BOYS.

SEEMS LIKE CUBE DID THE SAME SHIT, HE ACCUSED EAZY OF DOING...NOT MANY ARTIST'S ENDED ON GOOD TERMS WITH HIM.

SET ASIDE FROM CYPRESS HILL...I'VE HEARD QUITE A FEW ARTIST'S SAY CUBE GOT AHOLD OF THERE DEMOS AND RAN WITH THE CONCEPTS.

I BELIEVE THE TRUTH TO BE SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE.

BUT HIS TRACK RECORD AINT THAT GREAT NEITHER

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
cube put alot of money into ass cash or gas hella samples and bootsy plus put the k dee video in the friday movie

regardless of how it went down shit was a classic album and cube put him on pretty tough at a critical time

i think if k dee woulda had placement on the friday soundtrack he woulda been bigger- thatg soundtrack sold so many units lol seen that shit in pawn shops in my area for years after

bottom line is business and friendship dont mix and people/situations change be interesting to hear both sides of the story though bet cube just felt he was dead weight in the end

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
its funny how when a rapper blows up, he is expected to risk everything he worked hard for to try n make superstars out of his associates, even when they are not being accepted by the masses or have good sales.
Cube has the best track record next to any OG Rapper n better than the new ones. Music, Movies, TV etc....He got Big Bank..

SpenDoe

The Movement
Feb 2, 2004
California
linktr.ee
they can put out good music, thats fine. But Cube also has industry standards, being ties to "Priority Records", and if the numbers arent right or investing $$ into an artist doesnt bring in that big return, then hey what else can u do...