Justlistened to the new B Legit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2004
hahah i cant believe this dude thinks he got sold the real cd.. what a dumb ass

im fa sho gonna cop this shit, gettin my order ready, i gotta get a lot of shit sent out here to VA.. fuck payin for shippin more than once lol

Feb 9, 2005
StickyGreen said:
goddamn you people just see what you wanna see. i aint fucken dissing b-legit lmao...bila is the shit and always will be in my book. i'm saying the beat sounds hella 1996 he could step up the production a lil...
did i jump the gun??? perhaps

but keep it real... you have (or had) an MO of talking shit... good to see that this is not the case

Apr 20, 2003
It is not the final album version because there were only 7 songs. But the beats were no good and one song was about friends and if we are friends we donot have to have sex and stuff . filler type of music

Apr 26, 2005
StickyGreen said:
goddamn you people just see what you wanna see. i aint fucken dissing b-legit lmao...bila is the shit and always will be in my book. i'm saying the beat sounds hella 1996 he could step up the production a lil...
i personally love the v-town mid 90's mobb beats and sound...a lot of newer production that i hear is kinda weak,(it all sound like rick rock knock offs, just my opinion though)

Jun 16, 2005
damn i love b-legit but i heard his songs on myspace and i aint even feelin none of those songs it just sounds like more hyphy music but then again i dont like none of that hyphy music