Justin Timberlake, Timbaland, and Sir-Moj!!!There going to play this on KMEL and 94.9

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 23, 2005
1 - 5 spins total doesn't break you, nor does a remake of someone elses song. you can get a buzz if its that much hotter but justin takes the cake on sexy back with the females that it is so hard to break their mindsets out of that.

a legitmant hit on not just 1 station but 5 in the region quantifies the industry calling your joint a smash, at that it needs to be original.

hey, id love to be proven wrong but ive been in radio for over 12 years and have never seen one success story without a legit story that breaks from the streets to the clubs, onto the high schools and onto the airwaves of our local radion stations and those abroad.

keep it up, but dont forget that stations, labels, A&Rs, distribution companies need to see you make original HIT records more than anything. 50 didn't break until wanksta followed up what he did in the streets. I wish you the best.

DJ E Rock

Jul 3, 2002
www.SIR-MOJ.com
LIQUOR BARREL said:
1 - 5 spins total doesn't break you, nor does a remake of someone elses song. you can get a buzz if its that much hotter but justin takes the cake on sexy back with the females that it is so hard to break their mindsets out of that.

a legitmant hit on not just 1 station but 5 in the region quantifies the industry calling your joint a smash, at that it needs to be original.

hey, id love to be proven wrong but ive been in radio for over 12 years and have never seen one success story without a legit story that breaks from the streets to the clubs, onto the high schools and onto the airwaves of our local radion stations and those abroad.

keep it up, but dont forget that stations, labels, A&Rs, distribution companies need to see you make original HIT records more than anything. 50 didn't break until wanksta followed up what he did in the streets. I wish you the best.

DJ E Rock
I feel you. This is my second time around. They had one of my songs in regular rotation on KMEL earlier this year. (www.myspace.com/sirmoj check out the video) I had a couple of spins on KDON and now 94.9... I got more than 1-5 spins and Im more than capable of making a hit. This is just something until the 3rd album is done with alot more marketing. You'll see.