just wonderin'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2003
what song by RAIDED that just really does something to your thought process after hearing it? i was just trippin off that shit becuzz the song 'consider me dead' is a real bac mothafucca if you just really listen to it. that one does it for me every time. shows you how fake nigaz begin to act after tryin' situations develope. i've felt all that in that song before thats why its my shit locc. holla free NXR:LOCC:devious:

Sep 23, 2002
Hellraiser ( it was like he was telling pages out of my life right back at me )

Dead on Arrival ( touches me everytime i hear it )

Open up the casket, Check Yo Bitch ( makes you think about the ones you might say you trust )

Land of the lost ( always put me into thinking)

Deuce 5 to life ( it was like a wake up call for me to stop the kind of shit i was doing at the time )

mamas pride and joy, hold on ( it hits home )

incarcerated ( inspirational shit from start to finish ,i could quote that whole song. )

'tryin to keep my head up, livin do or die/
my mama said she fed up, and late at night she cry/"

write what i see ( hard poetry )

post war syndrome ( i cant even begin to start tellin' how this inspires me. that shits on point everytime i hear it )

whatever it took ( inspired me to stay up on the hustle and do whatever i had to do)

alot of other ones, every track sends me into some kinda thought process.

May 17, 2003
INHALE GREENZ SMOKE LIKE ITZ OXYGEN, RISE UP OUT MY GRAVE, TIME TO GET MY PROPZ AGAIN, I PRAYED FOR THE DAY THAT I CAN SAY I GOT REVENGE, GOT A VENDETTA CUZZ I BEEN HATED BY LOTS OF MEN