just wasted 16.99 on mac malls new cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 28, 2003
its like a gamble buying a thizz cd...

that rydah j klyde cd is pretty solid, and thats really last thing i heard from thizz...i dont really check for their sh!t that often unless it draws some interest from me...or at least listen to it somehwere online first...

Mar 18, 2006
Sketchy B said:
I felt the same as 650 when I finally got this album 2 weeks ago, and after listening to it 3 times all the way through I'm liking it more. Its different from his other stuff, so it wasn't what I expected but after slapping it in the truck for a few hours, I feel like its good for what it is.

Let it soak, and it might not end up just collecting dust.
That will happen if you listen to something over and over and over again.you "radioed" yourself to like something you really didnt like.

Feb 1, 2006
TOMMYJAMES said:
That will happen if you listen to something over and over and over again.you "radioed" yourself to like something you really didnt like.
haha, that's a good point actually.... Sometimes I'll try and convince myself to like something just because I dropped $ on it. But in this case it worked, and sometimes a cd is so garbo I can't do it no matter how hard I try like any number of cd coasters and weed trays I have lying around.

And I think Mall has content in his lyrics to the point where it rewards repeat listens.... Not like a pop song that 'radios' its way into your head by being catchy...

Aug 11, 2003
yeah this Cd isnt near what mac mall used to put out.. Fuck it tho.. hes a legend to me. hes one of the only that got me on that cali rap.

brains go.. and some people just run out of licks

I downloaded this Cd becuase i heard it was crap in the first place. but i didnt believe my brother.

then i started listening to it.. and havnt put it back in since..

Tizzz is what it is..

man I wish Mac dre(R.I.P) was still around.. I think thizz needs some leadership.

shouldnt have drop this album

Jan 21, 2003
www.myspace.com
This is a problem in Hip Hop as a whole. There isnt many people comin out with quality CD's. You 'member back in the day, you just knew you could count on great albums from your fav rappers. Now you can "HOPE" for 1-3 knocks and that shit will damn near satisfy you.

May 9, 2006
twamp9 said:
man whats really going on..im spending hard earned bread on these wack ass fuckin thizz cds mane..i keep getting suckered in by these fuckin album covers..the covers tight as fuck but come on man are you guys tryin to save the earth with these recycled tracks fuck....i feel like the african from next friday..i want my goddamn money back right now and i dont have no damn recipt

hahahahahaha "i cant get jiggy wit dis shit!!"

Mar 4, 2006
Im still gonna pick this up and when I do Ill post my thoughts on the cd. Ive heard some of the tracks on Malls myspace and it sounds like some good music and some ok music. We'll see.

Mar 4, 2006
The thing is though Mall recently spit a verse on my folk's album and that verse was so fucking heated it's hard to see your guys' opinions as accurate.
I need to hear this cd for myself.